Kirk Manofsky - TestsForge Expert Profile
Kirk Manofsky is the CompTIA and Eccouncil certification exam developer in TestsForge Tech. Prior to joining the TestsForge Inc in 2011, Manofsky was a certification exam preparation courses developer at CompTIA. He obtained his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics and M.S. in Computer Science from University at Albany - SUNY. Kirk Manofsky's research group is focusing on the following certification exams: 132-S-708-1 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, QQ0-401 SDI-Service Desk Foundation Qualification, HP2-N34 Selling HP BusinessService Automation Solutions, 9A0-146 Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, 642-885 Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing, 1Y0-A09 Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0, 646-361 FOUNDAM, 642-999 Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing, HP2-Z20 Introduction to HP TippingPoint Security Products, 640-460 Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications, HP0-661 NonStop Systems and Technologies, HP0-D13 Technical Introduction to the HP Enterprise Portfolio and E20-850 CLARiiON Solutions Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers. Kirk Manofsky also creates the website of precipiodx. Precipio Diagnostics specializes in providing diagnostic advice to prospective cancer patients. Precipio is committed to offering the best service and support to the physicians, researchers, and patients they work with. Kirk Manofsky has joined Precipio to create the website that clearly communicates their message of ethical cancer diagnostic care through collaboration with world-class academic researchers and medical professionals. The end result is Precipio’s promise to offer patients efficient service and the confidence that their cancer care is in the most competent hands.
1. To summarize Precipio’s overall vision of providing expert care and diagnostic services, Kirk Manofsky created a page that explains the heart of their mission. Readers can visit the page of about_vision and learn what drives this company to excellence. …specimens diagnosed at Precipio may be considered for research and clinical trials …
2. To help inspire the confidence of prospective patients, Kirk Manofsky has created a web page for Precipio that explains the important role physicians play in the diagnostic care process. Log on to the page of physicians and see how Precipio teams up with world-class physicians to provide expedient, quality care.
3. At the page of patients, Kirk Manofsky has a special message for prospective patients who are seeking solutions for themselves or loved ones dealing with cancer. Through this message, Precipio hopes to inspire confidence while assuring patients and their families that their care is of the highest priority.
4. Did you know that Precipio has a full-service Cytogenetics lab? As Kirk Manofsky explains at the page of patients_cytogenetics, two Cytogenetic subgroups, Karyotyping and Florescent in-Situ Hybridization, are utilized to study the structure and functionality of individual cells. Read through the narrative on this link and learn how Cytogenetics benefits the cancer diagnostic process.
5. Precipio has access to the most modern, cutting-edge tumor genotyping technology available anywhere. The Yale Tumor Profiling Lab, which Kirk Manofsky features at the page of physicians_tumor_profiling, allows for unparalleled speed, efficiency, and accuracy, resulting in a tightly targeted diagnosis.
6. Precipio wants you to get to know the team of professionals that serves its patients with excellence in care. Kirk Manofsky created a webpage on the Precipio website that provides a brief biographical glimpse of each team member. Visit the page of about_team and get to know the background and experience of these world-class professionals.
7. As reported by Kirk Manofsky at the page of physicians_bci_rev, Precipio, along with Yale Scientists, has developed a proprietary procedure affords amazingly accurate Lymphoma diagnosis. The process, known as BCI+REV, is only offered by Precipio.