Kimberly Rawls - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
1. About the webpage of wei.htm: Kimberly Rawls introduces Mr. Wei Yulin, Chairman of Sinopharm Group Co, Ltd. at the webpage devoted to summarizing Yulin’s unique work experiences that qualify him for his leadership role. Mr. Wei Yulin has had the distinct privilege of being a senior witness to the development in China’s pharmaceutical industry.
2. About the webpage of zwisler.htm: The Chairman of IFPW and President of Cardinal Health China, Eric V. Zwisler, is featured at the zwisler.htm page, which Kimberly Rawls created to highlight the resume of Zwisler and his vast experiences that have prepared him for his unique leadership role. Zwisler’s resume includes establishing the first foreign invested pharmaceutical distribution company in China.
3. About the webpage of julian.htm: At the julian.htm page, Kimberly Rawls has created a page dedicated to Executive Vice President and Group President of McKessen Corporation, Paul C. Julian. Julian oversees U.S. and Canadian pharmaceutical distribution, medical-surgical distribution, specialty care solutions, and retail automation.
4. About the webpage of barra.htm: Kimberly Rawls has created the Ornella Barra page to introduce Barra as the IFPW Vice Chairman. Barra’s role includes serving as Chief Executive of Wholesale and Brands. Visit the page to read about her outstanding credentials.
5. About the webpage of collis.htm: As CEO of AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Steve Collis has a vast array of international experience. Kimberly Rawls’s Steve Collis page, provides a brief biographical account of Collis’ financial experience that began in South Africa as a member of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
6. About the webpage of fitzgerald.htm: Kimberly Rawls’s Liam Fitzgerald page provides a biographical summary of Fitzgerald’s education and experience. Visit the page to see how Fitzgerald’s impressive compilation of experience has prepared him for his role as CEO of UDG Healthcare in Ireland.
7. About the webpage of saba.htm: To introduce the Chairman of the Board of Directors for Grupo Casa Saba, S.A.B. de C.V. in Mexico, Kimberly Rawls has created the Manuel Saba Ades biography page. As Chairman of the Board, Ades is responsible for the management of companies that make up the group in addition to his involvement in numerous family enterprises.