Joshua Haylett - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Having previously worked as a Senior Consultant, Senior Software Engineer, and Software Engineer for Google, Amazon Web Services, and Yahoo!, Joshua Haylett came to TestsForge with the software knowledge necessary in order to pursue a career their software development team. Joshua Haylett has a thorough technical understanding of Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python, HTML, CSS, and Android development. These skills were partially developed while Joshua Haylett obtained his degree from Penn State University. He is currently a developer for the following certification exam: ISFS Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002, 650-368 Advanced Collaboration Architecture Field Engineer (PSACAFE), 1Y0-218 Citrix MetaFrame 1.8 Administration, 642-262 Implementing Cisco Unity Connection, E20-370 Content Addressed Storage (CAS) Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, 156-210 Check Point NG with Application Intelligence - Management I, 9E0-805 Unity Engineer (UNITY), 220-601 CompTIA A+ Essentials, 9E0-572 IDSPM, 646-171 SMBAM, E20-011 Storage Networking Design and Management, 9A0-144 Adobe Illustrator CS5 and 350-029 CCIE Service Provider written. Joshua Haylett knows that food is an important part of life for everyone so he has designed the PinoyCravings website. The site is designed to host a world of new discoveries in food, food reviews to give people the ups and downs in the food world, and mouthwatering photography so viewers know what they will be expecting. Viewers can get ideas on what to serve up at a football party, get great recipes that use Hunt’s tomato sauces, and one can learn what the “Frustrated Chef” considers the best cakes in the world.
1. About the webpage of 2013/07/savor-breakfast-anytime-of-the-day-with-flapjacks-old-and-new-dishes/: Joshua Haylett wanted his visitors to know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that is can be enjoyed anytime at the Flapjack restaurant. He has created the page Savor Breakfast anytime of the Day with Flapjack’s Old and New Dishes page. They have even taken two of the most favorite foods; cheesecake and pancakes and combined them into a wonderful strawberry cheesecake pancake. The menu doesn’t stop with pancakes they have all the breakfast favorites.
2. About the webpage of 2008/10/pork-binagoongan-sa-gata-recipe-pork-with-shrimp-paste-and-coconut-milk/: Sometimes you just have to go out on a limb and eat something that just taste great and worry about the healthy factor later and that is why Joshua Haylett created the page Pork Binagoongan sa Gata Recipe. For visitors that don’t know what that is, it is pork with shrimp paste and coconut milk. This recipe was featured in the September issue of Yummy Magazine. Joshua Haylett has included wonderful pictures of the meal that will get mouths watering.
3. About the webpage of 2013/07/t-g-i-fridays-holds-18th-annual-shake-rattle-and-pour/: T.G.I. Fridays holds 18th Annual Shake, Rattle, and Pour contest is another page Joshua Haylett had fun creating. T.G.I. Fridays holds their bartenders to a high standard and that is no different in the restaurants they have in the Philippines. Winners from the Philippines Shake, Rattle, and Pour contest will move on to a regional championship and could possibly attend the world championship contest. Some of the best bartenders mentioned on Joshua Haylett’s page are; Christian “The Believer” Tuazon, Aldrin “The One” Javar, Michel “Unstoppable” Rabago, and Gino Carlo known as “The Boy Next Door.”
4. About the webpage of 2013/02/maxs-corner-bakerys-ensaimadas-make-maxs-merienda-mixes-more-special/: Joshua Haylett created the Max’s Corner Bakery’s Ensaimadas make Max’s Merienda Mixes More Special page for only one reason; to let visitors know that the Corner Bakery specialty is now available in all Max’s Restaurants throughout the Philippines. They have kept the price low because they understand at Max’s that merienda has become a part of the eating habits in the Philippines and they want every customer to be able to enjoy it without going broke.
5. About the webpage of 2013/05/the-global-bonchon-chicken-phenomenon-drawing-crowds-in-baguio/: Lots of visitors to Joshua Haylett’s page The Global BonChon Chicken Phenomenon – Drawing Crowds in Baguio did not even know that Korea had fried chicken restaurants. Now the famous chain has opened its doors in the Philippines. This is the chicken to try for those that like it crispy, light, and not greasy. The chain now has 45 restaurants in the Philippines and a branch has opened in New York.
6. About the webpage of 2010/11/cupcake-baking-demo-recipes-by-nikko-buendia-the-maya-kitchen-culinary-arts-center/: Joshua Haylett wanted a page for visitors that enjoy baking so he created the Cupcake Baking Demo & Recipes by Nikko Buendia at the Maya Kitchen Culinary Arts Center. Amelia Simms, author of “American Cookery” introduced cupcakes in 1796 when a recipe called for a cake to be baked in a small cup. There is a great list of baking implements and tools on the page along with some great baking and icing tips. Joshua Haylett even touches on fondant, chocolate glaze, and piping.