Joshua Declerck - TestsForge Expert Profile
Joshua Declerck teaches courses in Juniper certification exams. At TestsForge Inc, he has been the winner of the TF Teaching Award (2011), which is voted on by the customers from the IT certification exam prep workshops. Before joining to TestsForge, Declerck was a partner in a startup of certification exam prep company, where he works on Juniper certification exam prep. His work focuses on the following certification exams now: 9A0-081 Adobe LiveCycle ES Application Developer, 642-998 Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing, E20-331 Symmetrix Business Continuity Implementation, HP0-236 Supporting SAN Infrastructure & Solutions, 642-885 Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing, 9E0-131 CSI, 646-580 Advanced Security for Account Managers, 646-363 Cisco Express Foundation for Account Managers, E20-805 EMC Storage and Information Infrastructure Expert Exam for Technology Architects, MOFF.EN Microsoft ® Operations Framework Foundation, 1D0-420 CIW Site Designer, 9E0-921 PNNIMPLS and 642-357 Designing Cisco Storage Network Solutions. Joshua Declerck also created the website esrdnetwork. The End Stage Renal Disease Network of Texas invites everyone to visit their website. Joshua Declerck’s focus when designing the esrdnetwork website is centered around ESRD Network 14, which encompasses the state of Texas. The ESRD Network of Texas, Inc. promotes quality dialysis and kidney transplant care by delivering a variety of services, health education, and data exchange. The content of this website includes information about the ESRD network, patient services, extensive provider directory, and planning for disasters. Contact information, news, and updates on special events are also included. Log on today and learn how this vast network serves the greater health community in Texas.
1. Dialysis patients can face real challenges when traveling, which can really put a damper on their travel experiences. Fortunately, there are measures that can be taken with effective planning. Joshua Declerck posted an article that offers great advice on how to plan your trip around dialysis needs. Go to the page of pdtoolbox for these great tips that will enhance your travel.
2. The Emergency Preparedness For Dialysis Facilities is the subject of Joshua Declerck’s PDF located at the page of emergencypreparednessforfacilities2. This guide is intended as a complete reference for Chronic Dialysis Facilities.
3. The Preparing for Emergencies: A Guide for People on Dialysis guide is available in PDF form. Joshua Declerck is making this important document available as part of the ESRD Network website for people on dialysis. You can download the file from the page of preparing_for_emergencies_patients_guide directly.
4. Coping with the aftermath of a major disaster can take an emotional toll on many people. To help families work through emotional care and recovery, Joshua Declerck posted an article that focuses on how to not only manage emotions following a disaster but also how to assist the disabled in those difficult circumstances. Log on to the page of recovering-emotionally for more information.
5. The ESRD Network is serious about dialysis treatments being conducted in an optimal environment. For the benefit of patients and workers, Joshua Declerck posted a handy link that contains a checklist for ensuring dialysis station routine disinfection measures are taken. If you would like to view this checklist, just visit the page of dialysis_station_disinfection_checklist.
6. Joshua Declerck also creates the Continuing Education page. …Dialysis Care Modules are Designed to be used by dialysis center staff responsible for conducting in-service training…
7. Joshua Declerck creates the Peritoneal Dialysis Resources page. …Content includes a comprehensive patient education book written at a 6th grade level, emphasizing healthy choices and decision-making on the part of the patient…
8. Joshua Declerck creates the Vocational Rehabilitation page. …The Network collected Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) data from each ESRD facility in the Annual Facility Survey utilizing standardized CMS data elements and definitions…