Joseph Gauthier - TestsForge Expert Profile
Joseph Gauthier is one of the top authorities on Cisco certification exam preparation. According to the industry survey, he is the founding fathers of the Cisco certification exam. Before joining TestsForge Inc. in 2005, he was the senior engineer in Cisco where he developed the Cisco CCIE certification exam. Previously, he taught Cisco certification exam prep course. His work has appeared in leading certification exam journals. His article “2005 Cisco CCIE Official Guide” is the most highly cited article then. In addition, he wrote the article “How to prepare Cisco NEW CCNA certification,” which won the 2013 Best Article of TestsForge prize. Joseph Gauthier earned his BS from the University of Idaho (Applied Mathematics), Master’s degree from University of La Verne (Computer Engineering), and Ph.D. from University of Louisville (Computer Science). Much of Gauthier’s recent research focuses on the following IT certification exams: 312-49v8 Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, 642-648 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions, E20-570 Content Addressed Storage (CAS) Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2, HP0-A01 HP-UX 11i v3 System Administration, 9A0-602 Certified Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Developer, JK0-701 CompTIA Academic/E2C A+ Essentials (2009 Edition), HP2-Q03 Selling HP Integrity Server Solutions, E20-880 VNX Solutions Expert Exam for Technology Architects, 3306 Avaya Contact Recording and Avaya Quality Monitoring Implementation and Maintenance and HP0-094 HP-UX Networking and Security. Joseph Gauthier has been working with Culture Change Consultants, Inc. to develop their website - culturechange. Culture Change specializes in taking measures to make positive changes in the workplace culture as a means of increasing safety on the job. Through their implementation of key strategies, Culture Change has seen their experience and expertise result in reduced accident rates and accompanying expenditures. Visitors to the website can get to know the Culture Change team and peruse testimonials of current and past clients who have utilized their services. The website also contains educational courses and resources such as books and articles that pertain to workplace safety issues. Culture Change Consultants looks forward to your visit and encourages you to contact them with any questions or concerns.
1. What do General Motors, Kraft Foods, Johnson & Johnson, and Georgia-Pacific have in common? These national brands all utilized the Culture Change Consultants Safety Culture Change Process to better their workplace conditions in their plants worldwide. Joseph Gauthier’s clients-results page includes many more clients that have made a positive change with CCC’s services. …The goal was to create a union-management partnership for the first time in 56 years…
2. The Culture Change Consultants website offers a variety of free articles related to workplace safety and culture change issues. Log on to the webpage of resources/articles and see Joseph Gauthier’s complete selection of helpful articles that show how workplace environments are being impacted by proactive strategies. …but tomorrow's safety professional will have to be both a technical expert and a change agent …
3. At the webpage of mid-management_skills, Joseph Gauthier introduces the Culture Change Leadership Skills course. This targeted intervention empowers managers and supervisors with new knowledge and skills to lead the Safety Culture Change Process in their workplaces.
4. CCC is proud to offer the Quality Culture Change program. As Joseph Gauthier explains at the webpage of quality-culture-change, this five-step process, begun in cooperation with General Electric Corporation, is designed to improve the quality culture of a company or specific facility.
5. The Safety Culture Assessment is a unique service provided by Culture Change Consultants. This assessment is designed to assist clients in developing a strong safety culture within their workplace settings. Joseph Gauthier provides an overview of this program at the webpage of safety-culture-assessment.
6. Does your company or organization need a customized solution to improve its safety culture? If so, CCC can help by offering interactive workshops specifically tailored to address your organization’s challenges. To learn how you can schedule a workshop, visit Joseph Gauthier’s link at the webpage of culture-change-workshops.
7. For employees who want to take initiative to impact culture change in the workplace, Joseph Gauthier created a page that presents a unique opportunity. CCC’s Implementing Culture Change Through Grassroots Safety Leadership course teaches the whole process of eliciting culture change through employee involvement. For more information, log on to the webpage of implementing-culture-change-through-grassroots-safety-leadership.