John Tikare - TestsForge Expert Profile
Before acquiring his current job as a member of the software development team at TestsForge, Inc, John Tikare worked as a Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, and Manager of Software Development. He has been employed by Cisco Systems, Tata Elxsi, Tata Telecom, and Google. Although John Tikare is knowledgeable in many areas relating to computer software, his particular areas of focus include networking, software testing, 3G technology, HTML, Wireless WAN, and SNMP. This knowledge was obtained during John Tikare's education at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and San Jose State University. John Tikare is working on the following certification exams now: 3305 Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance, HP0-M98 Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 Software, HP2-H17 Designing and Implementing HP Thin Client Solutions, 132-S-708 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, HP2-T25 Servicing HP Rack-Tower Server Solutions, 644-906 Implementing and Maintaining Cisco Technologies using IOS XR, SY0-201 CompTIA Security+(2008 Edition), HP0-762 NonStop Kernel Platform Support, 646-301 VPNS, HT0-101 HTI+ Residential Systems, HP0-085 Planning and Designing HP Superdome Server Solutions, E20-591 Backup Recovery Solutions Exam for Technology Architects, 646-202 CSE, 1Y0-A05 Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008, 1Y0-611 Design, Integration and Methodology, HP0-P17 HP-UX 11iv3 Security Administration, 9E0-441 CIPT and HD0-200 HDI - Qualified Help Desk Senior Analyst. John Tikare has gone above and beyond with the creating of the website jaweather. Rather you are planning a family get away to Jamaica or have a student that is doing a research project you can get all the information you need about Jamaican weather here. Even with all the information that is packed into the site John Tikare has managed to keep it user friendly while still giving a vast amount of information. The site doesn’t just stop with weather information John Tikare has also included a variety of subjects that can be very helpful to the tourist or business traveler to Jamaica. Users will be able to locate favorite vacation spots, get a heads up on the news happening in Jamaica, and get satellite images for the region. The site is not just for vacationers, and business travelers; the locals can use the site as well to get up to the minute forecast or long range forecast to plan their daily activities.
1. If you want to visit Montego-Bay you might want to visit John Tikare’s webpage at montego-bay. Here you will find that to avoid the rainfalls visiting during the months of March and July. While visiting this webpage you might want to further you knowledge of weather instruments by visiting the webpage John Tikare has provided. This is another great idea for the student that might be preparing a report on weather reporting. John Tikare has included so much that you have to visit the site to take it all in.
2. Visiting the negril webpage created by John Tikare you will learn the best times to plan a walk along the beach to avoid high temperatures and rainfall. Here John Tikare also lets you know the best time to visit throughout the year depending on the types of temperatures you prefer. You can also visit the maps webpage to get radar images, sea surface temperatures, or up to the minute satellite images. There is even a webpage to help weather fanatics obtain free weather gear.
3. By checking out the webpage at mandeville not only can you find out about the weather but, John Tikare has included a lot of other information that may help in planning or studying. You can view articles about different weather events and check out worldwide weather. John Tikare has made this a place with something for everyone interested in the phenomenon of weather. Planning activities on a vacation will be made easy here because you will know the local temperature throughout the day and can plan accordingly.
4. By clicking on the falmouth webpage one may find that if they don’t like rain that October and May would not be the prime time to visit Falmouth. John Tikare has also included a webpage for those weather enthusiasts that might want to purchase a few weather tools. If planning a week’s stay you can even obtain a seven day forecast here.
5. Visiting the portmore webpage will give users a great way to plan for a trip to Portmore. The up to the minute weather is posted in Celsius but, don’t worry; for those that use Fahrenheit John Tikare has included an online calculator that will translate the temperature for you. Here you will find the heaviest times for rainfall and can plan your trip accordingly.