John Hagan - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
By choosing an education at both the Indian Institute of Technology and Purdue University, John Hagan became well-qualified in the technological expertise needed to pursue a career in software development at TestsForge. John Hagan considers Web application testing, Adobe software, and Web services to be his areas of expertise, and he has demonstrated these skills in positions at Apple, Google, and Yahoo! Previous job roles include Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, and Senior Programmer. He is currently a developer for the following certification exam: 650-155 Cisco IronPort Security Instructor - Web Security (ISIWS), 9E0-569 CIPT, HP2-B86 HP Imaging and Printing Security Technical, HP2-K30 Technical Introduction to the HP Storage SMB Portfolio, 642-272 DMPS - Designing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions, QQ0-401 SDI-Service Desk Foundation Qualification, HP0-X01 HP Storage Essentials Enterprise Edition, HP0-M51 HP BSM Network Node Manager i 9.x Software, HP0-D09 Implementing HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions, 156-310 Check Point NG with Application Intelligence - Management II, HP0-381 Configuration & Management of HP Integrity Mid-range Servers, 640-875 Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1, HP3-X04 Servicing HP Essential Notebook Products and HP2-H19 HP Client Virtualization Solutions - Sales. Health is an issue that affects every person in every part of the world and to recognize that John Hagan created the web page Genderhealth. The site touches on issues that affect men, women, and children around the world. Some of the things that viewers can learn about are family planning, foreign policy and funding in the world of health, and sexual and reproductive health. Viewers can read some informative publications and articles while visiting the site like; Keep up With Change and Break the Barriers. This is also a good site to get started learning the rights being based on maternal health.
1. About the webpage of get_involved/tools_for_advocacy/: John Hagan wants viewers to know that anyone can help in the process of change and therefore has created the web page Tools for Advocacy. On the page John Hagan list ways to help everyday people become the advocates for change that they can be. Some of the ways suggested on the page are; contacting congressmen, organizing events to promote awareness, writing letters to the editors of their newspapers, or creating effective messages to pass on.
2. About the webpage of the_issues/why_women_and_girls/: Why Women and Girls? Is an interesting page that John Hagan has included to clear up some of the questions as to why there is more focus on the health and well being of women and girls. It is believed that women are essential to the development because of their ability to be caregiver, community activists, and society leaders. It explains that men and boys are equally important and partly because they have the duty of helping to protect the female population.
3. About the webpage of media_and_publications/glossary/: John Hagan understands the frustration when reading through a web page and it is full of words or abbreviations that viewers don’t know so; with that in mind he created the Glossary page. This is where viewers can find out the meaning of acronyms such as ALPO, FBO, FGM, ICPD, and IDU just list a few. Some of the words that may need to be clear that show up in the glossary are microbicides, advocacy, and unsafe abortion.
4. About the webpage of the_issues/comprehensive_sexual_and_reproductive_health/: In the health world sexual and reproductive health are vital and John Hagan has dedicated a page to it titled Comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health. The article on the page relays that being sexually and reproductively healthy can help to prevent maternal mortality, morbidity, and help to fight against Aids and HIV. It states that it needs to be looked at from a female perspective to determine what programs, services, and rights do they need to reach the optimal level of health.
5. About the webpage of files/uploads/pepfar_watch/publications/fiveyearstrategydec2009.pdf: Aids is affecting people worldwide, young and old, male and female. John Hagan created the The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief – Five Year Strategy. The page is packed with information ranging from a letter addressing Congress all the way to endnotes. There are 23 pages on the site outlining the PEPFAR’s five year strategy.
6. About the webpage of about_us/our_mission_and_history/: John Hagan wants to make visitors aware of the goal of Change and has created the History and Mission page. Visitors will learn on the page that the specific goal is to promote the health of women and girls around the world through change in U.S. Policy. Change was created in 1994 after the International Conference on Population and Development in Cairo.
7. About the webpage of the_issues/women_girls_and_hiv/: The statistics regarding females with Aids and HIV have changed over the years and John Hagan wanted to bring it to light through the web page Women, Girls, and HIV. At this point women in their reproductive years account for more than half of Aids related deaths. This page explains how the fight against HIV needs to start with female in order to bring an end to the pandemic.