Joe Aiken - TestsForge Expert Profile
Joe Aiken is an engineer in the CompTIA certification exams prep department. He has lived and worked in the U.S. and Asia, including stints as an engineer in CompITA Inc. and Sony in Japan. Aiken is an authority on the CompTIA certification exam preparation, especially CompTIA Linux+ and CompTIA Network+. He is the author and co-editor respectively of there influential articles about CompTIA certification exam. He received the Best CompTIA Study Guide 2012 award from TestsForge. Aiken received a Bachelor of Science in Probability and Statistics and Mathematical Statistics from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy. He received a Master’s degree in Management, a Master’s degree in Engineering Physics, and a PhD in Applied Mathematics from the Lehigh University at Bethlehem. Aiken focuses on the following certification exams prep: HP2-K28 Supporting and Servicing HP 3PAR Solutions, HP2-Z12 Servicing HP Networking Products, E20-598 Backup Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators, JN0-560 Certified Internet Associate, E20-885 VNX Solutions Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 220-701 CompTIA A+ Essentials (2009 Edition), 220-802 CompTIA A+, 642-655 Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers, 640-403 ACRC, HP0-M46 HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.x Software, HP0-A21 NonStop Kernel Basics and 9A0-156 Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Form Developer ACE. Joe Aiken also creates the website of genevaschool. Welcome to genevaschool, the home of The Geneva School, a Christian Classical School located in Orlando, Florida. Joe Aiken created this website to serve as the online home-base for visitors who are exploring educational options for their children and for current students and families who need to be informed of the latest announcements and updates from school administration. Visitors to the Geneva School website will discover the school’s mission, purpose, background, athletics and arts programs and educational philosophy. From Early Childhood education all the way to high school graduation, The Geneva School offers a classical Christian education that emphasizes education the whole person through language, art, math, science, history, music and literature to develop wisdom and character in each student.
1. The Geneva School offers an broad athletics program for all students in K4 through 12th grade. Joe Aiken’s athletics page explains The Geneva School’s philosophy about the important role athletics plays as part of a student’s educational experience. …The Geneva School’s athletic programs achieve at a disproportionally high rate of success.….
2. At the webpage of lower-school, Joe Aiken provides a description of the Lower School, which comprises grades 1-6 at The Geneva School. This page explains the educational philosophy and the type of experience a child can expect to have as part of this program. Links to curriculum, educational objectives, and field trips are also provided. …They are first taught the structure of the feudal system and the path to knighthood. …
3. Joe Aiken’s general/carpool link provides information about the carpool protocol at The Geneva School. This information is important to have for parking, morning drop-off, afternoon pick-up, and for general campus traffic safety.
4. The Upper School emphasizes academic structure in grades 7-8 while progressing towards Geneva’s classical curriculum during grades 9-12. Joe Aiken’s Upper School page - upper-school, goes more in-depth by explaining this unique approach to producing well-rounded students of excellence.
5. The Geneva School adheres to a formal dress code that plays an important role in the overall culture of the learning environment. Joe Aiken has created a page that specifically addresses the school uniform guidelines and expectations at The Geneva School while explaining the purpose behind their dress code. Visit the webpage of general/uniform to learn more.
6. To help parents and students prepare for the upcoming school year, Joe Aiken has posted information about the student supply list. Supply lists for each grade can be downloaded from the specific grade level web pages that are provided on the navigation bar on the left side. Follow the links at the webpage of general/supplies.
7. At The Geneva School, children are exposed to a rich curriculum that allows them explore their natural curiosity while engaging all of their senses. Joe Aiken has created a page that expounds upon the Lower School curriculum and explains how it helps forge the foundation for the student’s future educational growth. Visit the webpage of lower-school/curriculum for more details. ... The backbone of our curriculum—around which all other areas of knowledge revolve—is history…