Jason koon - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Prior to obtaining his position at TestsForge working in software development, Jason koon completed two degrees at the University of Tokyo and Penn State University. Following his education, Jason koon began working at IBM, ArcSight, Hewlett-Packard, and Cisco Systems as a Project Leader, Technical Staff Member, Staff Software Engineer, and Senior Software Engineer. Throughout his 15 years in the computer software development industry, Jason koon has gained specific expertise in the design of Web applications and the development of large scalable systems. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: 1Y0-A01 Citrix Xen Server Enterprise Edition 4.0: Administration, HP0-D15 Administering HP CloudSystem Matrix Solutions, 9A0-182 Adobe Flex 4.5 ACE, E20-538 Network Attached Storage (NAS) Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators, E20-547 VNX Solutions Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators, E20-485 Content Management Application Architecture, 642-352 CSNSS, HP0-M12 HP WinRunner 9.2 Software, E20-825 SAN Expert Exam for Technology Architects, 350-040 CCIE Storage Networking written, 3301 Avaya Aura Contact Centre Maintenance and Troubleshooting, HP0-438 Advanced SAN Architecture, E20-500 EMC Storage and Information Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 650-377 Advanced Borderless Network Account Manager (ABNAME). Jason koon also creates the website of bioped. BioPed specializes in footwear, its most popular products include compression stockings, custom shoes and orthotics, and bracing for lower limbs. The company has been established for 25 years and offers modern solutions for chronic foot pain and discomfort. Vanessa Carnovale, director of the organization, states that footcare is the company’s first priority, and since much of the staff is certified, the quality and safety of the product is always first crucial. In addition to products, Jason koon’s site dedicated to BioPed also sponsors services like patient assessment, education, casting, manufacturing and dispensing to patients. All workers are Canadian Certified Pedorthists, so you know you are working with knowledgeable professionals at every turn. The company has offices in Surrey, British Columbia, Bedford and Bridgewater in Nova Scotia, and multiple locations in Ontario. They also offer franchising opportunities for local Canadian entrepreneurs. See why BioPed’s company motto is “Dream. Achieve. Grow. Succeed.”
1. About the webpage about/right_process.asp: Bioped’s history dates back to 1981 when it started as a single foot care Clinic in Guelph, Ontario. As Jason koon’s right process page explains, the company has progressed onward, eventually finding its focus on non-surgical foot treatments. Learn how from a startup company, Bioped has grown into a national brand.
2. About the webpage physicians/seminars.asp: The Bioped Education Department has been working a long while to help educate the world community, providing seminars, lectures, and schooling material for testing. They even provide interactive CME accredited lectures to Family Physicians in Canada. They have been doing this, and engaging in other educational endeavors for over 20 years.
3. About the webpage physicians/what_we_do.asp: What is it that makes Bioped’s approach to modern medical problems unique? Find out what this highly educated team of Canadian Certified Pedorthists can do for your company. Bioped brings the advantage of cutting-edge technology, a wide selection, and plenty of options for continuing education.
4. About the webpage physicians/our_difference.asp: If you’re not sure about what company to use for your medical product needs, review Jason koon’s page on what the Bioped difference is. Here, he reviews the advantage of the company’s technology, explaining how their client-centered solutions and high-tech training make all the difference. You can also book an appointment right from the page.
5. About the webpage physicians/medical_education.asp: As Jason koon’s medical education page offers assistance to physicians, providing them a library of reference information. The page also explains the Bioped difference, in the way of how much they do for the client, the differences between they and the competition, and patient care.
6. About the webpage services/casting_and_manufacturing.asp: Casting and manufacturing are two services that Bioped offers, going well beyond merely selling products. The pedorthists that work within the company are experienced in a number of casting techniques and can help with all methods of fabrication for custom orders. The personal attention you get really matters, and that’s what Jason koon’s page highlights.
7. About the webpage about/what_we_do.asp: Bioped’s intent is to collaborate with other medical professionals and patients, not only physicians but pedorthists. What they do is work together with other companies to deliver the best results for individual patients. Their mission is to improve the quality of life for people today, using their expertise to create custom devices that help make life more enjoyable.