Jason Charap - TestsForge Expert Profile
Throughout his fourteen years of experience in the computer software development field, Jason Charap has held positions at Cisco Systems Inc, Covansys, and American Hospital Association. While at these companies, Jason Charap handled the responsibilities that came with the job titles of Software Engineer and Project Lead. Primarily, his experience included the concepts relating to debugging, coding, and designing Java/J2EE. He completed his education at the University of Madras and currently works in a software development position for TestsForge, Inc. Jason Charap is working on the following certification exams now: E20-815 Business Continuity Expert Exam for Technology Architects, 642-874 Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures, HP3-X02 Servicing HP Elite Notebook Products, 9E0-801 Applications Essentials, E20-512 Business Continuity Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators, 650-082 Mobile Internet Technology for System Engineers (MITSE), E20-690 VNX Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, HP0-663 NonStop Data Communication Basics, HP0-S32 HP BladeSystem Networking, 1D0-520 CIW Web Design Specialist, 642-567 ASFE, 220-603 Remote Support Tech designation pathway, E20-895 Backup Recovery - Avamar Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 646-363 Cisco Express Foundation for Account Managers, 642-481 Cisco Rich Media Communications and 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security. Jason Charap also creates the website of DVDDrive-In. If you love cult classic horror films, then you will love DVDDrive. As a movie buff himself, Jason Charap created this fun site for fans who can’t get enough horror, blood, and suspense. This website contains reviews, by fans, for hundreds of horror classics that we all know and love as well as many obscure titles that fly under the radar. Visitors are also invited to join in the conversation on our fan forums and to check out our page dedicated to the horror classics that appeared on local tv in New York. Log on today and see if your favorite horror hit classic is reviewed by our staff.
1. The 1976 film “Eaten Alive” is reviewed at Jason Charap’s reviews/e-h/eatenalive77 webpage. This film is Tobe Hooper’s followup to his famous “Texas Chainsaw massacre” hit. The DVD release of this film includes an interview with Hooper.
2. The Icons of Horror Collection: Sam Katzman is the review subject at the webpage of reviews/i-m/katzman57555756. In this section, Jason Charap has posted an extensive look at this disk that features four titles, including “The Giant Claw”, “Creature with the Atom Brain”, “Zombies of Mora Tau”, and “The Werewolf.”
3. The 1972 classic “Thunderbolt Fist” is reviewed on Jason Charap’s reviews/t-z/thunderboltfst72 page. Martial Arts fans will love this fast paced film set in China.
4. Drive-In Super Monster-Rama is back! Visit the link at the webpage of driveinsupermonsterrama13 and let Jason Charap take you back to the grand old days of drive-in theater. This two-night event features classic horror and science fiction 35mm screenings presented at an authentic drive-in theater.
5. Jason Charap’s reviews/e-h/festivaloffright06 page provides a review of the classic entitled “Festival of Fright.” This classic disk contains movie trailers from 1950’s and 1960’s monster movies. Visit this link to see a list of featured trailers.
6. John Flynn’s “Rolling Thunder” is put under the microscope at the webpage of reviews/n-s/rollingthunder77blu. Jason Charap’s review of this 1977 film includes references to Quniten Tarantino and an appearance by veteran actor Tommy Lee Jones.
7. The late 1960’s titles “Alley Tramp” and “Over 18 and Ready” are reviewed at the webpage of reviews/a-d/alleytrampover186869. In this review Jason Charap discusses how these films bucked the societal trend of sexual repression and were truly groundbreaking in their depiction of extreme sexual deviancy.
8. The Night of the Sorcerers epitomizes the ultimate in sensationalism in the European trash horror genre. Check out Jason Charap’s review page at the webpage of reviews/n-s/nightofthesorcerers7374 to see what sets this film apart from other Spanish films in this genre.