Jarrod Greene - TestsForge Expert Profile
Jarrod Greene is an Oracle certification exam preparation courses developer at TestsForge Tech. Previously Jarrod was a certification exam developer at Oracle Inc, specializing in Oracle database. He was previously the Laboratory Director of Oracle Labs Austin. He was also the co-founder of a small Network devices company. His current research interests include the following certification exam prep: 1Y0-221 Citrix MetaFrame XP, Feature Release 2 Administration, 350-030 CCIE Voice written, E20-593 Backup Recovery - NetWorker Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, 1D0-520 CIW Web Design Specialist, E20-324 VNX Solutions Design Exam for Technology Architects, HP0-M53 HP BSM Operations Manager on Windows 9.x Software, 642-165 Unified Communications Contact Center Express Implementation, 1Y0-A22 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration, 642-355 CSSDS, 650-474 Introducing Cisco Identity Services Engine for System Engineer (PAISESE), HP0-D01 Planning and Designing HP Enterprise Solutions Exam Certification, 9A0-182 Adobe Flex 4.5 ACE, 650-367 Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (PSACAS), E20-532 Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators and 1Y0-310 Citrix MetaFrame 1.0 or 1.1 Administration for UNIX Operating Systems. Jarrod Greene also creates the website of talkingstickarizona. Talking Stick is a unique cultural and entertainment destination located in Arizona’s Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian community. Jarrod Greene has been working with the Talking Stick Destination area to design the website that brings this community alive with information and an invitation to experience Arizona’s native heritage first hand. In his design of talkingstickarizona.com, Jarrod Greene provides links that highlight the area’s 1.1 million square feet of open-air retail shops, casino, championship golf course, luxurious resort and spa, along with much more. All visitors are encouraged to check out talkingstickarizona.com, read about many ways to experience the Pima-Maricopa Indian culture, and learn of exciting upcoming events in the area. Talking Stick looks forward to serving you on your next visit.
1. The Talking Stick Destination has plenty of exciting options for those who like to play. Jarrod Greene’s play page provides links and descriptions of attractions such as Talking Stick Golf Club in Scottsdale, Talking Stick Resort and Casino, The Pavilions car show, and Butterfly Wonderland. With all this and much more, there truly is something for everyone at Talking Stick.
2. Talking Stick wants its visitors to take part in the many specials that many of its attractions offer. Log on to the page of specials, where you will find Jarrod Greene’s updated specials and links to venues such as Octane Raceway, Butterfly Wonderland/Odysea Aquarium, and more. Check it out often to take advantage of these great deals!
3. As an emerging tourist destination, Talking Stick is proud to offer an entertaining glimpse of native culture though its many events and attractions. For the uninitiated, Jarrod Greene created an “About Us” page that captures the essence of this unique community. Log on to the page of about and learn more about Talking Stick and to view photos and links to help you plan your next visit.
4. For golf lovers, Talking Golf Club offers two distinctively different Scottsdale area courses with a stunning desert backdrop. Golfers of all skill levels will find a challenge on both the North and South courses. To experience this unique golf challenge for yourself, visit the links that Jarrod Greene provides at the page of tsgc .
5. Talking Stick has a diverse range of dining options for its visitors. From national fast food venues to distinctly local fare at restaurants such as Wandering Horse Buffet and Orange Sky, Jarrod Greene provides a great list of dining ideas to get you started at the page of dine .
6. Baseball fans will have a ball at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. As the Spring Training home for MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado, Salt River Fields hosts baseball games as well as many other local events. Jarrod Greene’s the page of srf page explains more details about this venue and includes photos and links for more information.
7. Talking Stick is pleased to feature the Courtyard Marriott Scottsdale Salt River as a multi-purpose accommodation that strives to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. From the Bistro restaurant to their fitness center and pool, Courtyard Marriott has you covered. Jarrod Greene provides all the details about the various amenities that the Courtyard Marriott has to offer at the page of courtyard.