James Dixon - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Having been fortunate enough to obtain employment at Cisco Systems, Walmart, and ARM, James Dixon has performed the tasks associated with being a Software Engineer, Android Engineer, and Senior Product Engineer. These experiences make him qualified to perform the tasks needed for the role of Software Developer at TestsForge, where he currently works. His education was obtained at Penn State University and Purdue University in Calumet. At these learning institutions, James Dixon developed an understanding of programming languages and Web application development. He is currently a developer for the following certification exam: HP0-380 Planning & Design of HP Integrity Entry-Level Server Solutions, 6002 Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging (R6.0) Implementation, JN0-331 SEC, Specialist (JNCIS-SEC), HP2-N33 Selling HP IT Performance Suite Solutions, 642-437 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS, 646-561 ASAM, HP0-A22 NonStop Systems and Technologies, 642-274 Implementing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions, 9A0-702 ColdFusion MX 7 Developer, E20-593 Backup Recovery - NetWorker Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, 642-654 WAAS SE - Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers and HP3-045 HP LaserJet 2400/p3005 series. Since becoming a more popular vacation destination James Dixon has created the Travel Guide: Palaui Island of Santa Anna, Cagayan Valley. He has made every attempt to include something for every viewer with such things as photos, travel guides, places to stay and all the other information that a soon to be traveler may need when planning a trip. This is a beautiful place that needs more exposure and James Dixon is hoping that this site will give it just that.
1. About the webpage of kayangan-lake-in-coron-palawan/: Travelers to Palaui should make it a point to visit Lake Kayangan in Coron Palawan so James Dixon created a page to explain why. This lake is considered to be the cleanest lake in Palaui and is often compared to the lagoon in the movie Blue Lagoon. James Dixon has included beautiful pictures of the lake and the mesmerizing cliffs that surround it. All water lovers will want to spend hours exploring this lovely lake while on vacation.
2. About the webpage of outoftownblog-coms-2013-summer-giveaway/: OutofTownBlog.com does a lot of giveaways and James Dixon made a page for the Summer 2013 Giveaway. One of the great prizes given away was Lagu Beach Towels to help travelers enjoy their trips to the beach. For those that always have a ton of stuff to pack for the beach OutofTownBlog also gave away Havaianas Mega Bags. For the memories from the trip viewers entered to win a digital RCA picture frame.
3. About the webpage of outoftownblog-com-new-years-contest/: The Out of Town Blog New Years Contest was another subject that James Dixon felt needed exposure so he created the page. This was a fun contest with some creative prizes given away by the host of the blog. Going through his own stuff he found great items to give as prized such as a 1TB portable hard drive, Starbucks planners, and some 10th edition Lonely Planet Philippines magazines. There were other prizes as well that were donated by advertisers, friends, and travelers. James Dixon included the list of winners for the contest at the end of the page.
4. About the webpage of 5-entertaining-items-you-should-bring-with-you-on-your-next-flight/: Travel tips can be very useful to seasoned travelers and first timers so James Dixon created the page 5 Entertaining Items you should Bring With You on Your Next Flight. James Dixon got the ideas from a great article by Emelo Villareal. Flights can be boring so bring along your own books or magazines to make the time in the cramped plane go faster. A good selection of music on your MP3 player is another good solution to keep you occupied on the flight. These are just a couple of the ideas James Dixon shares on the page.
5. About the webpage of travel-guide-palaui-island-of-sta-ana-cagayan-valley/: James Dixon’s Travel Guide site for Palaui Island of Santa Anna, Cagayan Valley is an overload of information for future travelers to the beautiful island. James Dixon collected some of the finest photographs to portray the island and to get travelers excited to go. He has also included a list of the best places to stay along with contact information. Some of the top places he listed are Lordwins Beach Resort and Avalon Beach Club. Also included on the page is a great list of tips to follow while visiting the area.
6. About the webpage of siquijor-island-travel-guide-the-mystical-island-of-fire/: James Dixon designed the Siquijor Island Travel Guide: The Mystical Island of Fire for those that prefer travel consisting of island stays. There are tons of things to do on the island such as; diving in the crystal clear waters, visit the San Isidro Labrador Church, visit the century old Balete Tree, or rent a bike and roam the beautiful island. There are only two ways on to the island; either by fast craft or flying in to a small airport via Mid-Sea Express.