Hilary Chambers - TestsForge Expert Profile
More than 20 years of hands-on experience in computer software design, development, and testing have helped Hilary Chambers obtain his understanding of the concepts needed to work in computer software development for TestsForge. Prior to his current position, Hilary Chambers worked at Alcatel, Apple Inc., Aricent, and Cisco Systems in the positions of Software Engineer, System Engineer, and Control System Engineer. He holds degrees from the University of Nevada and the Amirkabir University of Technology. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 156-110 Check Point Certified Security Principles Associate (CCSPA), 9E0-801 Applications Essentials, 1Y0-610 Citrix Core Technologies and Architectures, HP0-M14 HP Project and Portfolio Management 7.1 Software, 1Y0-611 Design, Integration and Methodology, 1Y0-221 Citrix MetaFrame XP, Feature Release 2 Administration, HP3-025 HP LaserJet 9000 series, HP0-M20 HP Business Availability Center 6.5 Software, E20-895 Backup Recovery - Avamar Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, HD0-200 HDI - Qualified Help Desk Senior Analyst, 642-975 Cisco Data Center Application Services Implementation, 9A0-081 Adobe LiveCycle ES Application Developer and 646-656 Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers. Hilary Chambers also creates the website of retire-on-550-month. Many people have wondered how they can maximize their savings and make their retirement income stretch farther by retiring to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Hilary Chambers skillfully puts all the pieces together in one place on the website of retire-on-550-month. This comprehensive resource is a savvy, step-by-step guide filled with time- and money-saving advice for retirees interested in learning about an affordable, exciting Chiang Mai retirement. From accommodations (including luxury house rentals, condos and budget apartments) and information on Chiang Mai cost of living to Thai Visa options, making money in Thailand and how to find a Thai wife or girlfriend, this website showcases the reality of making Chiang Mai a dream retirement destination. As South East Asia’s most popular retirement community, Chiang Mai is a clear bargain with many benefits. Retire-on-550-month.com is helping people to retire comfortably to Chiang Mai by answering all of their questions about Chiang Mai real estate, income and lifestyle.
1. The variety of menu offerings and fresh flavors are a highlight of Chiang Mai restaurants. On Hilary Chambers’s page about dining in Chiang Mai at dining-in-chiang-mai, he offers insights into eating Thai foods from roadside vendors, to small Thai restaurants as well as discovering larger Thai restaurants that seat hundreds and yet provide superb service, cuisine, and setting for a memorable Chiang Mai dining experience. Popular restaurants, Thai cooking schools, and excellent choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner are also covered here.
2. At the webpage of canada-vs-thailand, Hilary Chambers creatively reveals the story of a former Canadian who has happily retired to Thailand. The tale of freezing winters turned to temperate seasons and processed meals traded for a healthier diet is just part of the story of why this retiree loves that Thai lifestyle it offers him. He believes the low of cost living in Chiang Mai, Thailand, as well as many other factors is why thousands of foreigners have realized that this beautiful, active, vibrant city has all that they want and need.
3. Budget accommodations in Chiang Mai, Thailand can be found in great variety, depending on your taste. Hilary Chambers’s knowledge of Chiang Mai real estate comes through at the webpage of condo_apartments_budget where retirees and others interested in living in Thailand can learn about accommodations that range from short to long term and from basic to luxury. Depending on your needs and financial situation, Chiang Mai apartments, guesthouses, condos, fully furnished homes and villas with swimming pools are among the many options.
4. If you want to know what it takes to rent a luxury condo in Thailand, The condo_accommodations_luxury is the page for you. Hilary Chambers has gone into great detail on condo rental deposits, length of accommodation stay, and whether you should rent or buy Chiang Mai real estate. You’ll also find information for retirees on renting a luxury executive condo in Thailand.
5. Can foreigners buy houses and land in Chiang Mai, Thailand? How can you profit from Chiang Mai real estate and what is the available inventory of new homes, condos and townhouses? Hilary Chambers answers all of these questions and more on the page of condo_houses_forsale filled with priceless information including real estate estimates.
6. Before you even think about the idea of renting or buying a car and driving in Chiang Mai, Thailand, you need to check out Hilary Chambers’s page: driving-in-chiang-mai. Here you’ll find everything you need to know to avoid getting a ticket in Chiang Mai, negotiating traffic and common hazards to watch out for on everyday streets. This is the one page you need to read for staying safe while driving in Chiang Mai!