Grant Mcclinton - TestsForge Expert Profile
Grant Mcclinton's extensive educational experiences include degrees at the University of Illinois at Chicago and Hindustan University Chennai. After earning his degrees, Grant Mcclinton worked as a Graduate Assistant at the University of Illinois at Chicago before obtaining positions at Accenture, Hewlett-Packaard, and Kyocera Wireless India. At these companies, Grant Mcclinton has worked as an Associate Software Engineer, Team Lead, and Senior Staff Manager. His current employer is TestsForge, and he develops computer software as part of his job. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: JK0-018 CompTIA Academic/E2C Security+, HP0-Y12 Building ProCurve Resilient, Adaptive Networks, 350-040 CCIE Storage Networking written, E10-001 Information Storage and Management Exam Version 2, 9A0-129 Flex 4 ACE, 644-066 Routing and Switching Solns for Systems Engineers, HP0-M45 HP BSM Platform and End User Management 9.x Software, HP2-K19 Selling HP Business Class Storage Solutions, 6203-1 Avaya Voice Portal Implementation, 1Y0-A20 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration, E20-351 Storage Area Network (SAN) Implementation, 642-241 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design, HP2-K09 Supporting MSL2024 and MSL4048 Tape Libraries and 1Y0-A25 Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution. Grant Mcclinton also creates the website of visitminot. If anyone has ever thought about making a trip to Minot then Grant Mcclinton has made the perfect website for you to visit at visitminot. This is just the beginning of the adventure one can find themselves having in Minot. Grant Mcclinton has included so much information you might as well plan to spend just a few days on the site trying to figure out which of the great fun things you want to do on your trip. Everything has been included from dining, to shopping, to the best places to lay your head, and right down to upcoming events that are sure to please. From the site you can also learn about the community, the local arts and entertainment, and even contest that are featured throughout the year. Follow them on Facebook to stay current with the happenings around town. You don’t have to walk into a trip blind; visit the site and let Grant Mcclinton show you around town and help you put together the perfect itinerary.
1. About the webpage beaver-brew-cafe-gift-card-giveaway: Grant Mcclinton found a great little niche to tell visitors about on the Beaver Brew Café page. Thought its only been opened a short time it has become a hit for those searching out a great cup of joe or that person just looking for a quite place to reflect and possibly enjoy local art work. It was started by college students and to this day is still primarily run by students. Grant Mcclinton has made this a must stop on the visitors itinerary.
2. About the webpage back-to-school-movieinthepark-night: Grant Mcclinton has discovered that Minot is about a lot of fun. In his page Movie Night in the Park one can find out about some of fun to be had in Minot. Not only can the family enjoy a movie on a blanket under a beautiful night sky; before the movie starts they can play a life size version of Jenga. Grant Mcclinton has included pictures so that others can see the fun being had by visitors and locals.
3. About the webpage pet-friendly-travel-in-minot: Family trips are great but sometimes people forget that families also have four-legged members. Grant Mcclinton did not forget about the furry four-legged family members; that is why he created the page Pet Friendly Travel in Minot. Here travelers will find listings of hotels, inns, motels, and pet friendly campgrounds in the Minot area.
4. About the webpage bakken-oil-workers-oil-service-expo-august-20-22th-2013: Grant Mcclinton took time to build a page dedicated to one of the biggest events in Minot, North Dakota; The Bakkan Oil Workers and Oil Service Expo. This event features so many events we can’t list them all here but just for starters there are job opportunities, private meals, along with seminars and workshops. Not only does this benefit the oil companies but there are three local charities that also benefit greatly from the Expo.
5. About the webpage soaring-over-the-souris-4th-of-july-air-show: Just for the people that love a good air show Grant Mcclinton created the Soaring over the Souris 4th of July page. This page pays tribute to the world famous Canadian air troop the Snowbirds. The original show was done to bring together the Americans and Canadians after the great flood of the Souris. The page also list other great performers and troops that will be attending the event.