Fidelis Oziegbe - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Linux, system analysis, Web applications, and system support are the primary areas of expertise that Fidelis Oziegbe first developed at California State University at East Bay. Since graduating the university, Fidelis Oziegbe has obtained positions at Bank of America, Cisco Systems, and Etu Big Data where he has worked as a SQL Developer, Software Engineer, and Software Developer. TestsForge currently employees Fidelis Oziegbe, and he works as a Software Developer for the company. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 646-562 ASAM, HP2-B85 HP Imaging and Printing Sales Fundamentals, 642-973 Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Support - 1, E20-002 Cloud Infrastructure and Services, HP2-E50 Consultative Selling of HP Mission Critical Technical Services, HP0-D01 Planning and Designing HP Enterprise Solutions Exam Certification, 642-353 CSNDS, 646-365 Cisco Express Foundation for Account Managers, HP2-N29 Understanding HP TippingPoint Solutions, HP0-P17 HP-UX 11iv3 Security Administration, ITIL ITIL® Foundation (Syllabus 2007), 1Y0-972 Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager Administration and 312-50v7 Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures (CEHv7). Fidelis Oziegbe also creates the website of r-are. Architectural design is an expression of advanced engineering and artistic expression. It creates and enhances the environment that houses the building’s functions. RARE architectural design has a unique flavor in its strategic and planning design approach, producing precise, well-balanced and richly textured work spaces and facilities. Fidelis Oziegbe worked with RARE’s director, Nathalie Rozencwajg, who was mentioned by The Guardian as one of the ten top woman architects in the world to watch. RARE projects have included a design interpretation for chef Andre Chiang’s alumni, Vincent Crepel and a unique outdoor-indoor destination mall in Bangkok. Incorporating both outdoor landscaping and indoor activity, the hybrid mall features contrasting atmospheres and gradient levels from gardens to a luxury fashion arcade. The international company has offices in London and Paris.
1. About the webpage of images/rr_proj_btg_01.html: The Town Hall Hotel in London was recently developed into a five star hotel through the architectural design of RARE. Fidelis Oziegbe provides aspects of the renovations, which include preserving the building’s listed features while integrating contemporary inserts, such as adding a new roof extension. The re-designed building received several rewards, including the Riba Award, the Rics Building Conservation Award and the Arch Daily Project of the Year Award for Refurbishment.
2. About the webpage of rr_proj_gall_flm.r.html: Fidelis Oziegbe illustrates the creativity and grace of RARE’s unique designs in a photo display of London’s central hotel refurbishment. The unusual scheme incorporates a court, a police station, as well as an extension. The project utilizes the existing ornamental details of the structure to present a modern interpretation of the design features.
3. About the webpage of news/rr_news_index.html: You can learn more about RARE’s projects, as well as read latest texts on architectural design written by Michel de Costa Goncalves. Fidelis Oziegbe helped with the coverage of educational workshops offered by M. De Costa Goncalves and N. Rozencwajg through the Architectural School of Architect. Applications for attending the workshops are available online.
4. About the webpage of rr_gen_people_11.html: At a page designed by Fidelis Oziegbe, the biographies of the directors for RARE are presented. Michel de Costa Goncalves and Nathalie Rozencwajg teach at a master’s level of Intermediate 4 at the Architectural Association School of Architecture in London. Their projects range from housing projects in France to a student design featured foot bridge in Dorset.
5. About the webpage of rr_gen_about_00.html: Fidelis Oziegbe introduces the co-directors for RARE, an innovative and progressive architectural design company. Director Michel de Costa Goncalves has developed a number of projects with high-profile engineering constraints. Nathalie Rozencwajg was commended as an emerging woman architect by the AJ award in 2012.