Fathi Chalghoumi - TestsForge Expert Profile
Fathi Chalghoumi was born in France. He is a recognized expert in the fields of IT certification training. He is the author of numerous articles and books on these topics and lectures widely. His most recent book is CompTIA Network+ Certification Guide. He holds a B.A. summa cum laude and a Masters in Computer Science from University of Nebraska - Lincoln and a PHD from the University of Oklahoma. He currently works on the following certification exam: 650-756 Advanced IP NGN Architecture Field Engineer (PANGNFE), 9E0-131 CSI, 642-813 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks, 3102 Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance, 9E0-802 Solutions, HP0-759 HP ProCurve Combined Security and Mobility, CLO-001 CompTIA Cloud Essentials, HP3-L05 HP Storage 3PAR Presales, 3101 Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging - Embedded Maintenance and Troubleshooting, HP0-Y37 Migrating and Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, 642-982 DCUCD and E20-814 Symmetrix Solutions Expert Exam for Storage Administrators. Fathi Chalghoumi also creates the website of charlfordhouse. For over 40 years, Charlford House has served as a bridge for women who are recovering from substance abuse. Located in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, Charlford house is a non-profit residence that offers a safe, structured support system for women who are ready to transition to their life of freedom from substance addiction. With Fathi Chalghoumi’s help, Charlford House has created a site that serves to spread the word and raise awareness of this unique recovery option. Fathi Chalghoumi has designed this site so that families and prospective residents can be fully informed of what Charlford House offers with their variety of services, donation options, and special events that take place. If you or someone you love is need of substance abuse recovery, please visit the Charlford House website to see how they can help.
1. The Charlford House offers a diverse range of services that support adult women in their recovery from substance abuse. If you would like to learn more about some of these services, please visit the page of services where Fathi Chalghoumi has provided a list of methods that are employed by the expert staff at Charlford House.
2. In an effort to purchase a suitable home with adequate space and amenities to best serve their clients’, Charlford House has created a fund raising charity. As Fathi Chalghoumi explains at the page of foundation, Charlford House has been using a rented space for over 40 years and is pursuing the dream of owning their very own premises. Check it out today to see how you can support this worthy goal.
3. The about page is where Fathi Chalghoumi introduces the Charlford House to a larger audience as a unique substance abuse recovery option for adult women. If you have a loved one in need of a structured recovery setting, please visit this page to learn how Charlford House may be able to help.
4. Charlford House is always proud to share inspiring stories of successful recovery with the world. To see just how effective the supportive Charlford House environment can be, Fathi Chalghoumi encourages visitors to read the powerful testimonials at the page of successstories. These stories of hope will encourage you as you share in these women’s road to recovery.
5. Before seeking a treatment program, you deserve to know the philosophy that drives the intervention. Charlford House understands this and, as a result, has formulated a concise description of their overall philosophy. Fathi Chalghoumi has included this philosophy statement on the philosophy page located within the Charlford House website.
6. Fathi Chalghoumi, through his team page, offers prospective clients and visitors the opportunity to meet the team of professionals that make Charlford House so special. The professional staff at Charlford House combines compassion and care with a unique blend of education, experience, and training.
7. As a non-profit organization, Charlford House depends, in large part, on the generous donations of its supporters. If you feel led to donate to this important intervention, Fathi Chalghoumi has a web page with information on how you can contribute. Log on to the page of donate for all the donation details.