Eli Gaucher - TestsForge Expert Profile
The first educational degree that Eli Gaucher earned came from the People's Education Society Institute of Technology in Bangalore. After completing that degree, Eli Gaucher furthered his computer software expertise by earning a degree from The Ohio State University. These educational experiences prepared Eli Gaucher to obtain his current position at TestsForge. Currently working in software development, Eli Gaucher has previously held roles as a Software Engineer, Developer, and intern at Cisco Systems, CommVault, and Exultsoft. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: HT0-201 CEA-CompTIA DHTI+, 642-067 Advanced Routing and Switching for Field Engineers, HP3-X09 Servicing HP Advanced Desktop Products, 9E0-558 CSIDS, HP0-Y36 Deploying HP Enterprise Networks, 9E0-800 Architecture Essentials, 650-027 Cisco Digital Media System for SE/FE (CDMS2), 650-669 SE Cisco SP Video Digital Media Design (CSPVDMD), JN0-201 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, FC0-U21 CompTIA Strata Fundamentals of PC Technology, 642-342 CN, 650-378 Advanced Borderless Network Field Engineer (ABNFEE) and HP2-B76 HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals. Eli Gaucher also creates the website of candle79. If you want to know anything there is to know about the Candle79 Café; Eli Gaucher has covered it all on the website. From this website one can learn not only the history of the company, they can also apply for a position with the company, or learn about the great menu available if they want to plan a meeting or get together. Eli Gaucher has also found a way to speak to possible customers through the art of photography throughout the site. Eli Gaucher feels passionate that through a great, informative website relationships are born between businesses and their patrons. When customers know more about the history and leaders of a company they are more inclined to stay loyal to that company. Eli Gaucher also focused on the target of the company and that it is; helping people to live the healthier lifestyles they are choosing. The food may be organic but, the website is first rate technology.
1. About the webpage bart-potenza.html: Take the time to get to know the wonderful staff behind the Candle 79 by visiting the Our Team page. Eli Gaucher has built a page here that gives every patron an inside look at the staff and a little insight as to what drives them to provide the wonderful service they do. You can learn about the top leaders down to the service managers and learn that each is a vital part of the operation of daily business.
2. About the webpage in-house-events.html: Planning an in-house event? Eli Gaucher has created the In-House Events page for those wanting to plan an in-house event at the Candle 79. This page gives you all the contact information you will need and a great listing of foods that can be ordered to make it a perfect get together. Eli Gaucher has made certain that appetizers, main entrees, and deserts have been covered. Customers will find that from the link they can also follow the site on a few social media sites.
3. About the webpage history-and-vision.html: Eli Gaucher wanted everyone to know that Sunny’s health food and juice bar were the actual beginning of the Candle 79 which is a sister company to Candle Café. Owner and nutritionist for Candle 79 took their winnings from a take five lottery to better the company and get it to the great place it is now. Through the History and Vision page one can obtain more information on the missions of the company and a more detailed history on how this company came to be.
4. About the webpage mission.html: Candle 79 has made a commitment to the vegetarian world and Eli Gaucher made a commitment to make the Mission page informative and inviting. Eli Gaucher wanted the world to know that Candle 79 wants to make the world healthier on dinner at a time. All items found within the café are environmentally friendly and the best organic choices for the customers. Through the link you can also discover locations and times of operation to enjoy the multitude of healthy foods.
5. About the webpage opportunity.asp: Eli Gaucher has taken the time to make the Opportunity page completely user friendly and one of the best application processes on the net. This is one of the few applications where a candidate is actually allowed to give some insight into themselves. This isn’t the run of the mill yes; no application and it makes for a much more personal experience. Eli Gaucher has made this almost like a mini interview; making the applicant much more relaxed during the process. The great part is that even if there is not a position available currently; applicants can still apply to get a jump on positions that might arise in the future.