Eden Gavce - TestsForge Expert Profile
After gaining a comprehensive understanding of C++ application development at the National University of Singapore and the Indian Institute of Technology, Eden Gavce came to TestsForge as a seasoned developer and ready to be part of their software development team. In his past employment, Eden Gavce has worked as a Senior Staff Software Engineer and a Senior R& D Engineer. He has also performed as an Associate Software Engineer and a Technical Lead. Companies such as Visa, Hewlett Packard India Ltd., Cisco Systems, VeriFone, and Borland have employed Eden Gavce. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: E20-040 EMC Technology Foundations, HP0-M33 HP Operations Orchestration 9.x Software, 642-993 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design, HP0-064 HP BladeSystems C-Class Solutions 1, HP2-Q03 Selling HP Integrity Server Solutions, HP0-A01 HP-UX 11i v3 System Administration, HP0-A24 NonStop Data Communication Basics, HP0-P11 HP Integrity Entry-Level Server Technologies, JN0-314 Junos Pulse Access Control, Specialist (JNCIS-AC), 1D0-541 CIW v5 Database Design Specialist, JK0-017 CompTIA Academic/E2C Project+ and 352-011 Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical. Eden Gavce also creates the website of atcevent. The world of technology is ever changing and with those changes comes changes within the business world. With that in mind Eden Gavce has created the atcevent website to help businesses keep up with some of the trends when delving into the areas of recruiting, conferencing and new and media. Eden Gavce has broken down the site into services, upcoming events, and other various sections that viewers will find useful. He has also added some photography and graphics that keep the site entertaining. Boring websites are not the way to hold the viewers attention nor a way to get more attention. By following the site through social Medias such as Twitter or Facebook patrons can more information. The site isn’t based on just one person’s perspective; Eden Gavce has gathered information from some of the brightest in the industry and put it all together here; in one location.
1. About the webpage conferences-events/speakers/alastair-schirmer-lab: If you have never heard of Live Hire or just want to learn more about them; Eden Gavce can set you up with the Alastair Schirmer page under the Conferences and Events page. Here viewers can learn more about the General Manager and what the true vision of the company is. It may surprise some just how informative one page on the web can be.
2. About the webpage qa-hot-seat-series-trevor-vas-interviews-employer-choice-solarwinds-ere14: Eden Gavce built the Q&A Hot Seat With Trevor Vas to give visitors to the page another perspective from one on the industry’s top thinkers. Justin Clem is put through a series of questions which Eden Gavce is hoping will help others in the position of trying to make top recruits for their company. On this page viewers will find out that even the leading companies face daily challenges.
3. About the webpage source-and-spray-replacing-post-and-pray: Visiting the News and Media page created by Eden Gavce just might surprise some of its viewer. Who would have ever thought that we would see the day the recruiting staff would be compared to and treated like a game. Yes, Eden Gavce has comprised a page talking about and explaining why some companies are creating games and using gamification to attract potential employees.
4. About the webpage sodexo-recruitment-tougher-than-getting-into-harvard: Sodexo recruitment processes are really tough and Eden Gavce covers that fact on the Sodexo Recruitment page. The page talks about different ways that Sodexo is trying to improve their recruitment process. Part of that improvement according to Eden Gavce’s page will involve persons already employed with the company. This is a very informative page for those possibly seeking employment with Sodexo.
5. About the webpage qa-hot-seat-grant-burrall-montage-talks-video-interviewing-increasing-quality-hire: Video interviewing is steadily becoming more and more popular in the business world for recruiting. That is why Eden Gavce developed the Q&A Hot Seat page to give more of an overview of the video interview. This page covers a lot of the reasoning behind video interviewing such as; reduced scheduling conflicts, reduces time used in the screening process, and cuts out some of the costs of recruiting. Trevor covers a lot of the important features of the process in the page Eden Gavce created.
6. About the webpage my-journey-to-sourcecon-part-3: Every site should be as whimsical as Eden Gavce’s Commentary and Opinion page. Eden Gavce chose to go with an article written by Martin Warren. It is a three part story that is sure to hold the visitors interest. Eden Gavce also included links to other articles that viewers will find interesting. As part of the fun add your own comments at the bottom of the page. Links for events can also be visited to keep viewers on top of the game.