Demetric Brandon - TestsForge Expert Profiles
Dr. Demetric Brandon is Professor of Physics Science at Marian University, Wisconsin. Dr. Demetric Brandon has been the recipient of the award of Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Physics and Computer Science from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities and a Ph.D. in Physics from The University of Texas at Austin. He joined our team in 2002 as the developer for Microsoft, HP, Juniper, Oracle, IBM certification exam. He has authored over 60 peer-reviewed publications, many focused on certification exam prep program and exam engine. Dr. Demetric Brandon focuses on the following certification exams prep now: Juniper JN0-343 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-ENT), HP0-205 Supporting the Enterprise Modular Library, HP0-417 Storage Essentials Fundamentals 5.0, HP0-714 HP OpenView Storage Area Manager Fundamentals, EMC E20-018 Virtualized Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Cloud Architects, EMC E20-515 Symmetrix Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, Exin ITSM20F.EN IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000 and so on. Dr. Demetric Brandon is a ski lover. However, he has some visual problem. He spent lots of time to overcome the hindrance and won many medals in the amateur competitions. He though the way he works should be helpful for some other visually impaired people. So he created the website of absf. Later this website was endorsed by the CMSC (Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council). If you would like to volunteer, just contact Dr. Demetric Brandon. The following are some jobs Dr. Demetric Brandon does by far:
1. How the blind people can ski and do they really want to? Find all the answers in the Information page. Demetric Brandon explained everything in the article. …The skier learns to stand on the skis (edit by Demetric Brandon). Feeling the weight, balance and every nuance of the equipment. This is all done on a flat surface….
2. What’s the mission of the website of absf? Learn it on the Mission page of the website. …ABSF is committed to serving visually impaired children & adults, giving them the opportunities and experiences that build confidence & independence that can last a lifetime. …
3. Demetric Brandon and the volunteers try to get some fundraising for the website every year. However, it’s still need your help. They get some money from selling t-shirt and 6-pack Coolers. They also work with OrganoGold to get some help.
4. Lots of media reported what Demetric Brandon and his website absf have completed. Check it on the media page of the website. It includes ABSF Trip to Steamboat, ABSF Trip to Breckenridge in 2011, WINTER PARK, COLORADO, 2012 TRIP and DEVIL'S HEAD SKI-A-THON -- FEBRUARY, 2013
5. Just watch the pictures of the members of ABSF who have visually impaired problem can ski very well. Just visit Gallery page of the website. It has many pictures. It includes 2011 Horseback Riding event, 2011 Devils Head Wisconsin Trip, Canoe Outing held in September 2010, 2010 NASTAR National Championships and so on.
6. If you want to be a volunteer to help absf, please contact Demetric Brandon. They need your help. …Volunteers are the heart and soul of ABSF. From the President and Board of Directors to the Ski Guides and Drivers who get the blind skiers to the slopes ... Everyone volunteers to make ABSF happen….
7. You can join the membership of absf anytime you want. ABSF annual memberships are available for individuals and families. …However, the fun really starts when everyone gets out on the slopes. ABSF sponsors numerous day trips to Wilmot Mountain and Alpine Valley (by Demetric Brandon)…