Delia Torres - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
The last position that Delia Torres held before coming to TestsForge was as Senior Software Engineer at Elsevier. This position helped to ready Delia Torres for the challenges associated with being part of TestsForge's team of software development experts. Additionally, Delia Torres gained the required technical education for this position through his education at Visvesvaraya Technological University and past employment experiences as a Software Engineer and Software Development Engineer for Walmart eCommerce and Hewlett-Packard. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: HP0-787 NonStop Advanced Application Development, 156-215.75 Check Point Certified Security Administrator, 646-202 CSE, HP0-S27 Implementing HP BladeSystem Solutions, 640-800 DSLN, E22-220 Symmetrix Mainframe Business Continuity, CLO-001 CompTIA Cloud Essentials, HP2-N31 Selling HP BSM Solutions, 1Y0-A15 Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution, HP2-B80 Selling HP Imaging and Printing Solutions, 156-915.71 Check Point Certified Security Expert update blade, 1Y0-A13 A13 Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0, Enterprise Edition and 1Y0-A09 Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0. Delia Torres also creates the website of parkelectro.com. The Park Electrochemical Corporation specializes in advanced technology principally for the telecommunications and Internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets. Their expertise also includes advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aero-space markets. Delia Torres is familiar with the Nelco Digital Materials, a product of Park Electrochemical, and is pleased with the high-performance multi-layer designs. High-speed, low-loss, and lead free assembly materials are available with the product. The Corporation’s Nelco products include materials designed for critical microwave components. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. Their technology extends to light weight composite parts and assemblies designed to provide unique solutions for general aviation and other aerospace applications. The company has manufacturing facilities located in Singapore, France, Kansas, Arizona and Arkansas.
1. About the webpage of parkelectro/nelco_about.asp: Delia Torres helps Park in delivering their Nelco digital electronic materials. Nelco circuit materials provide superior thermal and mechanical performance. These materials are designed for high layer count PCB and high speed digital applications.
2. About the webpage of parkelectro/neltec_rf_about.asp: Nelco RF and Microwave material produced by Park has a complete spectrum of reliable, high-value substrates for commercial and military critical microwave components, antennas and sub-assemblies. Delia Torres gives information on the spectrum of PTFE, ceramic and hybrid materials and explains their benefits.
3. About the webpage of parkelectro/nelcote_about.asp: Park Electrochemical has more than fifty years in the global manufacturing of advanced composite materials. These materials can be produced with a number of reinforcements, such as broadgoods, undirectional tapes, biased tapes and molding compounds. Delia Torres designed the composite materials page, which includes a temperature table and specialized searches for materials, resins and applications.
4. About the webpage of parkelectro/newsroom.asp: Easy access to the chronological order of the Park Electrochemical Corporation was crafted by Delia Torres. Read the up-to-date quarter results and earnings, appointments to office and when cash dividends are available.
5. About the webpage of parkelectro/structures_about.asp: As a developer and manufacturer of both advanced composite materials and parts, Park has a unique position in the aerospace industry. Delia Torres assists Park in developing the best possible solutions to the aerospace requirements of their customers. Information and resources are available at their website.
6. About the webpage of parkelectro/newsroom/081213.htm: A news release, put out by Delia Torres at the Park Electrochemical website announced the introduction of its new RF/Microwave electronic materials products. The materials are designed for high-temperature, lead free assemblies and can be combined in hybrid, multi-layer constructions. They are suited for RF/Microwave applications, such as automotive radar, microwave links, satellite communications, antennas and microwave components.
7. About the webpage of parkelectro/home_new.shtml: Park Electrochemical is a globally recognized advanced materials company that designs and manufactures materials used for microwave, telecommunications and aerospace programs. Delia Torres explains the company’s manufacturing capabilities, with links to their product lines.