Daniel Peters - TestsForge Expert Profile
Having long possessed a passion for coding, Daniel Peters obtained a degree from Columbia University in the City of New York after completing his education at Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications. He has previously held positions as a Software Engineer, Program Analyst, and Software Development Intern. Currently, Daniel Peters works at TestsForge, Inc and focuses on software development tasks. In the past, he has worked at Mercury Systems Inc., the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, DrFrist Inc., and Cisco Systems. Daniel Peters is working on the following certification exams now: 642-978 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist Qualifier, HP2-E53 Selling HP Enterprise Solutions, 9A0-702 ColdFusion MX 7 Developer, 9A0-057 Adobe IIIustrator CS3 ACE, 642-889 Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Edge Network Services, 642-582 WLANFE, HP0-J48 Designing HP StorageWorks Solutions, 132-S-708-1 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, 642-279 Installing TelePresence Video Immersive Systems, 9E0-569 CIPT, HP0-J52 Implementing HP SAN Infrastructure and Solutions, 642-648 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions and HP0-091 HP-UX System Administration. Daniel Peters also creates the website of construction-index. Construction Index serves as the ultimate source of information for recommended construction and renovation products. Daniel Peters has made this a user friendly website that makes finding the top recommendation for construction and building materials easy and efficient. Product descriptions are categorized into types such as roofing, bath and kitchen, electrical, and outdoor, so that locating top brands and manufacturers is easy, saving you time and trouble in your decision making process. Product guides are available for users in the U.S.A. and U.K. Make Construction-Index.com your source of consumer advice to help you prepare for your next big construction or remodeling project.
1. UK based Extonet Ltd publishes directory websites that can make the often arduous searching process much more efficient. At the webpage of about-extonet, Daniel Peters describes how Extonent selects only the most relevant web results for specific subject areas and forming an index for easier searching.
2. Do you know about the three main types of fireplaces? At the webpage of usa-fireplaces, Daniel Peters explains the differences between wood burning, gas, and electric fireplaces and offers a list of recommended suppliers.
3. Daniel Peters has also created a UK version of the Abacus Construction Index site. As he explains at the webpage of about-uk-version, the UK version includes Bath and Kitchen, Door and Windows, and Finishes in the categories section.
5. Track Lighting can add a modern touch to any room while offering flexible placement for optimal light. Daniel Peters has devoted a webpage that features USA Track Lighting manufacturers at the webpage of usa-track-lights-lighting. Click on the link to learn more about what track lighting can offer for your space and for recommended suppliers.
6. Stucco is the subject of Daniel Peters’s usa-stucco page. If you are considering this type of exterior for your next building project, be sure to check out his description and list of recommended Stucco manufacturers.