Daniel niemann - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
After completing his education at Tsinghua University and the Ohio Sate University, Daniel niemann gained a position of Software Engineer at Cisco. While this position was fulfilling and rewarding, Daniel niemann went on to work in even more challenging roles as an Assistant Systems Engineer, Embedded System Developer, and a Senior Software Engineer for Microsoft, Google, and Yahoo! Daniel niemann is currently happy to be working at TestsForge, where he excels as part of their software development team. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: JN0-303 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-M), HP0-P11 HP Integrity Entry-Level Server Technologies, HP0-M14 HP Project and Portfolio Management 7.1 Software, QQ0-100 Help Desk Analyst (HDA), 644-068 Routing and Switching Solns for Field Engineers, 642-416 Unified Communications Architecture and Design, 646-202 CSE, 642-427 Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications, 642-311 Optical SONET, 650-155 Cisco IronPort Security Instructor - Web Security (ISIWS), HP0-A16 NonStop Problem Management and Resolution, E20-018 Virtualized Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Cloud Architects, 350-080 CCIE Data Center Written, HP3-042 HP LaserJet 5200 Series Printer, HP3-X10 Servicing HP Essential Desktop Products, 646-048 Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Manager, 3305 Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance. Daniel niemann also creates the website of discovergalapagos. Years ago, the Galapagos Islands made history, as some of the most amazing discoveries and studies were made within the islands and its magnificent natural life. Even today, seeing the islands is a breathtaking experience. Daniel niemann’s site, full of colorful photos, explores the experience of visiting the islands on a cruise tour. You don’t have to be a scientist just to come and see the majesty of the Galapagos, you can enjoy the sights and sounds that made Charles Darwin’s studies possible. This site reports on the many businesses needed to make a Galapagos Islands vacation possible, from hotels near the area, to transportation services near major cities like Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca, Lima, Cusco and La Paz. There are also reports on other attractions like the Charles Darwin Research Station and the Tortoise Reserve on San Cristobal Island. The travel company works with reputable sources for yacht and ship transportation. The site also offers traveling and tourist tips to make each visit extra special.
1. About the webpage tower.html: The Tower is one of the most fascinating sites in the islands and takes eight hours of traveling to reach the destination. Daniel niemann’s Tower preview explains what the site is and what wildlife can be observed in the area. There is also details about the trail and snorkeling opportunities.
2. About the webpage faq.html: Almost everyone has heard of the Galapagos Islands but not everyone knows what it is or why it is so significant as a historical site and a natural habitat. This FAQ page on Daniel niemann’s Discover Galapagos site explains some of the more common questions visitors want to know.
3. About the webpage bring.html: Traveling to an international location is different from merely flying out of state. Daniel niemann’s Bring page describes many notes and issues you must be aware of when planning a trip. This includes sun protection, official documents, equipment, medications and first aid kits.
4. About the webpage intitravel/: On the Inti Travel page, Daniel niemann’s site shows visitors the must-see areas in South America as well as Antarctica. In addition to the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu there are other destinations like Ecuador, Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina. There are also links to the type of tours offered and to a web log of travel issues.
5. About the webpage family/: Family vacations are such great fun but traveling to see the legendary Galapagos Islands is even more amazing. In this page, Daniel niemann details how organizing a family trip works and what you need to know as you prepare to travel to this exotic location.
6. About the webpage tagus.html: Tagus Cove is another major sightseeing point, located on Albemarle Island. As Daniel niemann’s site for Discover Galapagos explains, here you can see remnants of volcanic craters and old ships. The hiking trail is also previewed, and this is certainly one of the must-see destinations.
7. About the webpage links.html: There are numerous other businesses that cooperate, partner and work with Discover Galapagos and Daniel niemann’s link page for the travel company provides contact and listing information. Categories include natural history, conservation, Darwin studies, archaeology and a breakdown of territory, as far as Peru to the Andes.
8. About the webpage urvina.html: Urvina Bay is profiled on this page of Daniel niemann’s travel site created for Discover Galapagos. As the page explains, this is a great place to see a golden sunrise, flowing lava, boulders and amazing coral formations. The page explains some of the wildlife and flora life that you can see here.