Dani Holland - TestsForge Expert Profile
Dani Holland is the director of the SAP and Novell certification exam prep department. His research specializes in the areas of information technology strategy. He has extensive experience in both SAP and Novell certification exam prep. He is the recipient of several IT Certification Teaching Excellence Awards. Prior to joining TestsForge, Inc in 2003, he spent eight years as a manager in Novel Inc. He continues to conduct workshop about SAP and Novell certification exams. He has a Bachelor of Science from Purdue University - West Lafayette, an MBA from Texas A&M University - College Station and a PhD from University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. Much of his recent research focuses on the following IT certification exams: 1Y0-973 Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5: Administration, HP2-E47 Selling HP Value Services Portfolio, HP0-J49 Designing and Implementing HP Cloud Solutions using HP 3PAR, 640-692 Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices, HP0-090 HP-UX Virtual Server Environment, HP3-042 HP LaserJet 5200 Series Printer, 642-993 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design, 642-067 Advanced Routing and Switching for Field Engineers, JN0-314 Junos Pulse Access Control, Specialist (JNCIS-AC), E20-455 Content Management Web Application Programming, HP0-787 NonStop Advanced Application Development, 650-281 Cisco UCS: C-Series Servers for Account Managers (UCSCAM) and 1D0-510 CIW Web Foundations Associate. Dani Holland also creates the website of Indigenousgeography that’s developed in conjunction with Indigenous Geography. Their purpose for the website is to function as a vehicle to bring groups of indigenous Geographers together who share the belief that people groups deserve their own exploration and geographical legacy. The ultimate goal of Indigenous Geography is to conduct and promote research that enables indigenous peoples to learn about their heritage and geography and preserve it for years to come.
1. The Indigenous Peoples Specialty Group is proud to host a Graduate Student Paper Competition for the chance to win a scholarship. If you would like to participate, log on to the page of ipsg_competitions where Dani Holland explains all the details of this upcoming competition that could reward you with a scholarship or other prizes.
2. At the page of ipwg, Dani Holland introduces visitors to the Indigenous Peoples Working Group. This page is dedicated to explaining their background and overall mission and purpose. …The IPWG is a study group of the Canadian Association of Geographers (CAG). Previously known as the “Native Canadians Study Group”…
3. The iisg page was created by Dani Holland to introduce readers to the Indigenous Issues Study Group. The IISG was created to study Indigenous issues and enhance the visibility of the role geography plays in indigenous research in a diverse range of issues.
4. The Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Commission of the International Geographical Union is pleased to offer a series of publications. At the page of publications, Dani Holland provides descriptions of select IPKRC book publications.
5. The IPGW sponsors a series of educational sessions throughout the year. With the diverse range of topics covered by expert speakers, you’re sure to find something interesting. Dani Holland has compiled a list of these sessions at the page of ipwg_sessions.
6. The subject of the page of ipwg_robin is the Robin P. Armstrong Memorial Prize for Excellence in Native Studies. This award is presented to one Canadian graduate student each year that demonstrates excellence in applied research on Canada’s Aboriginal peoples. Visit the link above to learn more about how to become eligible for this distinguished award.
7. The Indigenous Peoples Working Group is pleased to provide assistance to student researchers whose work is centered on northern issues and/or indigenous subjects. To show just how much IPWG is committed to research, Dani Holland provides a complete list of awards, grants, and other funding opportunities at the page of ipwg_funding. Visit today and see how you can get involved. …Offered to students currently enrolled in the first thirteen months of a masters program in the natural sciences pursuing northern research …
8. Much of the research that IPWG promotes would not be possible without the support and leadership of its board members. Dani Holland introduces these key board members at the page of ipwg_board. Visit the link and read about their background experience that has led them to serve with IPWG.