Curtis Gray - TestsForge Expert Profile
Curtis Gray has worked as an Automation Engineer, Software Engineer (Java), and a Java QA Automation Engineer before securing his current position in software development for TestsForge, Inc. HP Software, Cisco Systems, Radware, Sapphire Infotech, and Juniper Networks have employed Curtis Gray and allowed him to gain his current expert level of knowledge in Java and Cloud development. He attended the Tel Hai College in Israel before obtaining a degree from Wichita State University. Curtis Gray is working on the following certification exams now: HP0-M54 ArcSight ESM Security Analyst, HP0-M12 HP WinRunner 9.2 Software, 642-618 Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features, 350-030 CCIE Voice written, 350-018 CCIE Security written, 642-991 Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Design, HP2-B87 HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals, 640-404 CLSC, TK0-201 CompTIA CTT+ Essentials, JN0-140 Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-AC), HP2-B86 HP Imaging and Printing Security Technical, 642-647 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions, HP0-S35 Implementing HP BladeSystem Solutions, 642-832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks, 642-999 Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing and 650-127 Connected Grid (Engineer) Knowledge Verification (CGE). Curtis Gray also creates the website of ovrgov. Vocational Rehabilitation can be a trying and confusing situation for a lot of people so; Curtis Gray has developed the ovrgov website to help those needing guidance through the process. Curtis Gray has created the site that breaks the process of Vocational Rehabilitation down so that steps are easy to follow and provides answers to the most asked questions. This site allows persons to be a vital part in planning their Rehabilitation and in setting goals for their future. Information on the website is derived from the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and its amendments. Curtis Gray worked tirelessly on this website to insure that it is user friendly and that all users can benefit from it. Vocational Rehabilitation is an important issue faced by many people suffering from mental of physical disabilities that make it difficult for them to find employment or retain employment. Curtis Gray has found a way to make it simpler for people being held back by a disability to have the future they want and deserve. The site delivers a plethora of information ranging from forms, disclosures, right of those seeking Vocational Rehabilitation, and forms can even be downloaded from the site to get the processes moving forward.
1. Persons seeking Vocational Rehabilitation can refer to the webpage Curtis Gray created at policy_manual2011.pdf to get a full and complete overview of the program. This is a complete rendition of the manual outlining all the facets of the rehabilitation process and the rules and policies governing it. Curtis Gray included the entire manual to be certain that every person is able to find the answers to questions that will affect their future.
2. Curtis Gray has created a webpage through the website that lets persons know what it takes to qualify for services through the Rehabilitation Act and from this webpage the appropriate forms can be downloaded. This informative webpage is located at about.asp. This webpage also informs candidates all the services that can be obtained through Vocational Rehabilitation such as transportation, medical services, employment development, and much, much more.
3. Through the webpage process.asp Curtis Gray has created a step by step lay out so that each candidate knows exactly what to expect through their journey to Vocational Rehabilitation. This webpage takes candidates from the initial step of orientation right down to the final step of follow up.
4. Curtis Gray created the FAQ section located at faq.asp to save people time searching for answers to the most commonly asked questions about Rehabilitation. As the creator of the site Curtis Gray knows that people don’t want to spend a lot of time searching for answers to questions when they could use that time for efficiently getting steps done to reach their goal faster.
5. Within the website the webpage of consumer will greatly inform the person seeking Vocational Rehabilitation. It takes a mountain of information and condenses into a easy to follow format. In this webpage candidates will learn their responsibilities for benefits, the responsibilities of the counselor they are assigned, the process to maintain confidentiality, as well as the appeals process. Curtis Gray put a lot of time and effort into this webpage to help to educate those needing help.