Cory parham - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
1. About the webpage moc_cnp.asp: The Maintenance of Certification in Clinical Neurophysiology is a lifelong certification program in the specific subject of neurophysiology. Cory Parham’s company page covers the clinical practice, as well as examination information. Approved MOC SA Products and Optional Non-CME SA Products are also reviewed.
2. About the webpage moc_pain.asp: The Maintenance of Certification in Pain Medicine program reflects the organization’s goals of making education a lifelong experience. The MOC program will help new ones to keep a high standard as they pursue medicine and healthcare. Cory Parham’s page also discusses self-assessment measures and identifying your own weaknesses.
3. About the webpage cert_fp.html: The Initial Certification in Forensic Psychiatry examination tests the qualifications of candidates in this chosen profession. This page explains some of the requirements and focuses, such as the relationship between psychiatry and civil, criminal and administrative law. Cory Parham’s page alsot explains the certification requirements.
4. About the webpage moc.html: At Cory Parham’s ABPN MOC program page, the the Board’s commitment to lifelong learning is explained, including the mission of the program as well as the application process for the Maintenance of Certification. You can also learn why certification matters in the profession, or apply for an examination instantly via online form.
5. About the webpage moc_products.asp: This page by Cory Parham explains approved MOC products for certification and continuing education. These include self assessment products such as cthe Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM) and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, among others. These broad-based SA activities are required for diplomates of the ABPN.
6. About the webpage moc_cpmoc.html: Cory Parham’s Maintenance of Certification C-MOC, is an interactive processing page for the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. This certification is available in the specific fields of neurology, psychiatry, and for various subspecialties. Find out what subjects are covered and what ABPN approved products are listed.
7. About the webpage ifas_psych.html: Cory Parham’s page for the Application Materials makes it easy for you to begin the process. You can download application materials and take an online examination at your convenience. The ABPN does provide materials for exams, including initial certification and maintenance of certification.
8. About the webpage moc_hospice.asp: The Maintenance of Certification in Hospice and Palliative Medicine is a program covering the subject of hospice, and does not require a high standard of excellent and compliance based on evidence-backed guidelines. This will help diplomates reflect on their own personal knowledge as they seek continuing education in this critical subject.
9. About the webpage descriptions.html: This descriptions page by Cory Parham follows ABPN terminology and allows diplomates to understand the certification process, the areas of study, and the way the computer-based tests work. The page also provides facts about board eligibility, specialties, subspecialties and the Maintenance of Certification program.
10. About the webpage sub_bim.html: The Brain Injury Medicine examination page will help diplomates in their chosen field, and help teach the special expertise required to catch symptoms quickly and arrange for treatment and rehabilitation in a timely way. Cory Parham’s informational page begins the process, leading to the application step and then a review from the credentials department. Maintenance of certification follows completion of the test.