Corey Richer - TestsForge Expert Profile
Corey Richer's current research interests focus on Citrix certification exam. In recent years, he has consulted many workshops on Citrix certification exam. He has served as an engineer at Citrix Inc for 3 years and published Citrix exam related articles in many journals. Richer is a co-author of How to Prepare Citrix XenServer Administration certification exam. He has also taught Cisco certification exam prep course. Prior to joining in TestsForge, Richer worked for Adobe, Cisco and IBM. He currently focuses on the following certification exams: HP3-X05 Servicing HP Mini NetBook Products, 640-025 CID, 640-506 SUPRT, HP0-D17 Architecting HP Cloud Solutions, 640-792 Supporting Cisco Telepresence System Devices, FC0-U21 CompTIA Strata Fundamentals of PC Technology, 156-915.71 Check Point Certified Security Expert update blade, HP0-S32 HP BladeSystem Networking, 220-301 CompTIA A+ Core Technologies, HP0-Y20 ProCurve Adaptive Edge Fundamentals, 6102 Avaya Virtual Services Platform 9000 Implementation and HP2-H17 Designing and Implementing HP Thin Client Solutions. In sharing their vision of increasing the public’s awareness of worthy charities, Corey Richer has partnered with Momentum Forum to develop their website, which is located at momentumwf. Momentum Forum is a networking and marketing organization whose focus is on hosting charity functions. These functions combine social networking tools with business networking with the aim of inspiring action within the community to develop solutions to important issues. Corey Richer’s masterful yet easy to navigate site design provides announcements of upcoming functions, information about fundraising partners and sponsors, links to online shopping, and the opportunity to sign up for membership. The Momentum Forum website allows for community members to become fully involved in joining their mission.
1. Corey Richer’s link, located at the page of NEWS-ITEM-137 brings awareness to the 2013 Brian Gardner Pink Ribbon Ball event. This night of glamour raises awareness and funding for Breast Cancer Research. …The Annual Pink Ribbon Ball is celebrating its 10th Anniversary while continuing to raise awareness & funds for Breast Cancer Research …
2. Cancer survival is just one of the ultimate goals that drive Momentum Forum’s charitable causes. Corey Richer has posted the inspirational story of Breast Cancer survivor Melina Dichiera as a testimony to the contribution of Momentum Forum. Visit the page of NEWS-ITEM-140 to see her amazing journey. …Being diagnosed with breast cancer at 27 was a life changing experience for Melina Dichiera, in more ways than one. …
3. Hello Darlink! is a unique event that introduces amazing people with amazing stories to tell. Visit Corey Richer’s link at the page of NEWS-ITEM-109 to get a taste of the stories and interviews that are presented from inspirational guests from all walks of life. Contact information is also provided if you’d like to get involved.
4. Can you imagine two men climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Pink suits? The Men in Pink: Kilimanjaro Project is the focus at the page of NEWS-ITEM-136. At this link, Corey Richer provides details about this event that raises money for breast cancer research.
5. Momentum Forum presents their annual Most Inspiring Man of the Year award. If you have a worthy candidate to recommend, please visit Corey Richer’s link at the page of NEWS-ITEM-90 where you will find out how you can nominate the man that most inspires you.
6. According to Corey Richer’s narrative at the page of NEWS-ITEM-127, nearly half of Australians will personally experience some sort of mental illness during their lifetime. The good news, however, is that these people aren’t alone. Visit the link above and see what other famous people have suffered with and ultimately overcome mental health issues.
7. The 2012 JDL Men in Black Ball was a resounding success for the Men’s Advisory Network. Corey Richer recaps this event at the page of NEWS-ITEM-99 as much needed awareness was brought to those who suffer with Mental Health issues and Depression.
8. Momentum Forum enables celebrities to use their platforms to bring attention to major Mental Health issues. The hit television show, The Voice, has offered such a platform for several famous people. Log on to the page of NEWS-ITEM-125 and find out which Mental Health condition celebrities such as Seal and Ricky Martin have overcome as revealed on The Voice.