Christopher Turner - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Throughout his career, Christopher Turner has worked in video compression, mobile application development, and Web technologies. He has performed these tasks at NEC Laboratories America, Artoon Solutions Pvt Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, and Google before arriving at his present employment as part of the software development team at TestsForge. Christopher Turner's educational preparation for his career was obtained through his degrees from California State University in Sacramento and Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 642-971 DCNID, 3303 Avaya Proactive Contact Implementation and Maintenance, 350-080 CCIE Data Center Written, E20-515 Symmetrix Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, HP0-922 Implementing & Supporting HP Storage Essentials v5.1, 646-048 Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Manager, 6006 Avaya Aura Communication Manager (R5.2.1) Implementation, 1Y0-740 Citrix WANScaler 4.2: Administration, 9E0-802 Solutions, 642-892 Composite and 646-656 Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers. Christopher Turner also creates the website of math-4-u. Christopher Turner would like to introduce his math education website, www2.math-4-u.com. This website offers math education in the form of different games and with the aid of fun graphics. Visitors will find links to math exercises that range from fundamental Kindergarten skills all the way up to secondary grades, including pre-calculus. Feel free to browse the site, check out the links, and see how math can be fun again.
1. At Christopher Turner’s book/wallis/ page, he explains the Wallis principle of the Integration of Parabola. At this page, you will learn a bit about the history behind Wallis’ theory and be provided with visual demonstrations of these principles.
2. If you use the geometric principles of coordinates, you can thank Fermat. As Christopher Turner explains at the webpage of book/fermat/, Fermat made several notable math discoveries that are commonly used today, particularly in the field of analytical geometry.
3. Kepler’s three laws of planetary motions are explained at the webpage of book/kepler/. On this page, Christopher Turner provides point-by-point details and explanations of the three laws.
4. Christopher Turner’s child_ph/sotai_tokusyu1/ page offers instruction on the Special Theory of Relativity (in terms of time). The graphics, illustrations, and written explanations on this page provide a clear picture of this mathematical theory.
5. Would you like to learn a new method of solving algebraic equations? Christopher Turner would like to encourage you to visit the webpage of pdf/7_daisu.pdf and see this unique method of solving algebra equations that involve adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. This new approach may just solidify your ability and skill level.
6. At the webpage of child_ph/sotai_tokusyu2/, Christopher Turner offers another twist on the Special theory of relativity. Using a commuter train as the basis of the illustration, this principle focuses on the “simultaneous” aspect. Visit the page today and follow the graphic explanations of this theory.
7. Cavalieri is generally credited with the fundamental geometric concept of non-separability. Christopher Turner explains more about this principle at the webpage of book/cavalieri/ and provides clear graphic explanations that are easy to follow and understand.