Christopher johnson - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Christopher Johnson is extremely proud to have gained the position of Software Developer for TestsForge. Before he arrived at the company, Christopher Johnson found employment at Cisco Systems, Equalis LLC, and Microsoft. At these companies, Christopher Johnson performed the tasks associated with the titles of IT Engineer, Software Developer, and Software Engineer. The foundation for Christopher Johnson's career came from California State University at East Bay. His technical areas of expertise include Ruby on Rails, HTML, and CSS. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: HP0-M98 Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 Software, HP2-E52 Selling HP Cloudsystem and Converged Infrastructure Solutions Delta, 156-310 Check Point NG with Application Intelligence - Management II, 642-582 WLANFE, 156-215-70 Check Point Certified Security Administrator R70, 642-359 Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions, EK0-001 E-Biz+, HP0-Y36 Deploying HP Enterprise Networks, HP0-J52 Implementing HP SAN Infrastructure and Solutions, 642-732 Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey, 9E0-811 BBSM, 700-104 Business Edition 6000 for Account Managers, E20-690 VNX Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 642-384 Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers, HP0-276 Open VMS Security Administration, JN0-311 WX, Associate (JNCIA-WX), 9A0-311 Certified Macromedia Flash 8, 642-586 AWLANSE, HP0-703 Tru64 UNIX V5 Network Administration. Christopher Johnson also creates the website of asischem. AsisChem is a medicinal chemistry leader, based in the US, and one handling a wide range of scientific and medical building blocks. The company helps scientists all across the world with research so that they can advance their industry. Their specialties include custom synthesis, compound sourcing, delivery, drug discovery and custom chemical solutions. The AsisChem company is the one company based in the US that leverages teams in St. Petersburg, Russia. Their goal is to make sure all products are consistent in quality and priced fairly for the global market. Christopher Johnson’s site helps the company to send out its message to the world, offering product availability, 98% purity in quality production, diversity, and PhD-backed expertise in chemical solutions. They either already have the compound a medical team needs, or will custom-create one for the project. There are 30 PhD chemists on the team and the offices are based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
1. About the webpage custom-synthesis-research-chemicals.aspx: Custom synthesis is another option that this page by Christopher Johnson highlights, speaking of the resources clients can save by using AsisChem’s own synthesis team. This way, surprises can be avoided and 30 PhD caliber chemists can be on the task, providing fast and efficient analog synthesis.
2. About the webpage medicinal-chemistry-synthesis.aspx: This page on Christopher Johnson’s AsisChem site, discusses the option of medicinal chemistry. This can help with discovery programs and using the company’s expert chemistry team is an advantage, given their Russia-based synthesis experience and expertise. The page also features a profile of each member.
3. About the webpage drug-discovery.aspx: Christopher Johnson’s page discusses the confidence and security a client can have in choosing AsisChem for their drug discovery project. The page also explains the qualifications of the team as well as the specifics of what they can do in terms of planning, optimization, and reduction of project risk.
4. About the webpage about_us.aspx: Christopher Johnson’s About Us page for AsisChem features a thorough explanation of how the company started and how they are the only US company that leverages expert chemistry teams in St. Petersburg, Russia. They also report on their team of 30 PhD chemists organized into three core groups.
5. About the webpage screeninglib.aspx: Christopher Johnson’s screening libraries page features a commercial sample collection that will be of help to those in the pharmaceutical industry. There are available synthetic organic compounds falling in line with all appropriate criteria and this process is verified before they are listed in the database.
6. About the webpage company-management.aspx: Christopher Johnson’s Company Management page profiles each member of the AsisChem management team so potential clients can learn firsthand their level of experience, qualification and understanding of the chemical processes. The biography page also reveals work experience and educational backgrounds.
7. About the webpage blog/: Christopher Johnson’s AsisChem blog provides regular industry news and updates, describing to visitors how synthesis works, and what issues are pertinent when working on a chemistry project. The blog also publishes newsletters from the company and lists major points about the market, yesterday and today.