Charlie Borer - TestsForge Expert Profile
1. With practice, you can get better at anything, and this is especially true when it comes to editing photos. Charlie Borer is issuing a challenge to all photo hobbyists to take and edit one photo per week for an entire year. Join in with Paint the Moon by sharing your creative work as you sharpen your editing skills along the way. Look for all the details at the page of lets-do-52-paint-the-moon-photo-a-week-project-photoshop-actions.
2. When taking photos of people, being dressed in the right colors can make all the difference maximizing the quality of the image. To the get most out of your photos, check out Charlie Borer’s post at the page of wear-clothing-tips-children-family-photo-sessions-paint-moon-photoshop-actions and learn how to coordinate your outfits to bring color to life.
3. The ongoing “Let’s Do 52” photo challenge continues and welcomes new participants to join in the fun. This is a great way to have fun with your weekly photos while learning valuable editing skills that will truly bring an artistic touch to you memories. For more details, visit Charlie Borer’s link at the page of 52-week-photo-project-52-challenge-paint-moon-photoshop-actions and don’t forget to check out information on the free album template.
4. Charlie Borer introduces the concept of lifestyle photography at the page of paint-moon-life-photo-project-52-week-lifestyle-photoshop-actions. This segment of the photography realm focuses on capturing moments of real-life such as candid expression and real emotion as it happens, unplanned and raw. Check out the tips on this page and begin adding this unique element of photography to your collection.
5. Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions uses their site to display the results of their professional editing tools. On the page of maternity-sibling-photo-personal-post-photoshop-actions-paint-moon, Charlie Borer posts samples of a beautiful maternity-sibling photo utilizing the Luminosity Collection edit.
6. Paint the Moon is also offering a segment of the “let’s do 52” project entitled “this is our life” that enables participants to share their personal lifestyle photography art and editing skills. Charlie Borer provides links and instructions to get you started at the page of lifestyle-photography-photoshop-actions-life-project-week-9-wrap. Feel free to join in at any time.
7. The lifestyle-photography-photoshop-actions-life-project-week-wrap-2 page is where Charlie Borer displays the group of images from the fifth week of the “This is our Life” photo project. The theme of this week was “Finding the Light” as participants manipulated elements of light to turn their photos into beautiful art.
8. After putting your heart and soul into capturing the perfect image, you want to ensure that they get printed in a way that brings out the details that are so important to you. This is exactly why Charlie Borer felt compelled to encourage photo artists to pay special attention to the print lab that is selected to handle the finishing touches on their images. Check out his link at the page of photoshop-actions-why-your-print-lab-is-so-important for some key reminders to consider the next time you need print lab services.
9. Charlie Borer recaps week 6 of the “This is our Life” lifestyle photography series at the page of lifestyle-photography-photoshop-actions-life-project-week-wrap-3. The Theme of week 6 was “Good Morning” where participants captured images of their typical morning routines in their personal environments.
10. Negative Space is the theme during week 7 of the “This is our Life” lifestyle photo project. Visit the page of lifestyle-photography-photoshop-actions-life-project-week-wrap-4, where Charlie Borer has posted some entries that have been edited with Luminosity actions to show their unique perspective on using white space.
11. The lifestyle-photography-photoshop-actions-life-project-week-1011-wrap page displays images from participants during weeks 10 and 11 of the “This is our Life” photo project challenge. The themes for these two weeks were “Changes” and “Play” as the images display several stunning candid moments. If you’d like to participate, please be sure to visit Charlie Borer’s link found on this page.