Calvin Parham - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
1. About the webpage of pages/about/gsa.asp: The Normandeau environmental consults have been awarded a five year extended contract with the General Services Administration (GSA) for environmental services. As Calvin Parham points out, the company has completed hundreds of projects throughout the country over the last five years that include environmental assessments, impact statements and specialized environmental studies. Under the contract, Federal customers can significantly reduce the time required for obtaining services to as little as two weeks.
2. About the webpage of pages/about/index.asp: Normandeau Associates is an employee owned company that takes pride in connecting people with nature through experience, communication and an understanding of scientific principles. Calvin Parham has helped them coordinate their efforts, with offices in several states, to serve a broad range of clients in the private and public sector.
3. About the webpage of scottshasta/liam.asp: Calvin Parham has designed a page for the Scott-Shasta project that details the executive summary of the Legal Institutional Analytical Model (LIAM). The page is intended to intended to encourage and provide opportunities for citizens and government entities to jointly develop their perspectives and increase their understanding of relevant issues and the decision making process involved in resolving them.
4. About the webpage of disclaimer.asp: Calvin Parham assisted Normandeau in presenting their company website, which is meant purely for informational purposes and is not intended as professional advice. The text, information and design are protected by US copyright laws and may not be used for commercial purposes. You may make a copy of any item of content for personal use, but must ensure that copyright material appears exactly as presented.
5. About the webpage of scottshasta/: The California Department of Fish and Wildlife realize the importance of the Scott River and Shasta River watersheds. They have implemented a collaborative process with Normandeau to collect information, identify issues and concerns and define future study needs. Calvin Parham supports this collaboration, which could include steps to evaluate in-stream and out-of-stream water use in the Scott and Shasta valleys.