Brandon Schwalm - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Brandon Schwalm holds degrees from Santa Clara University, the Indian Institute of Technology at Delhi, Andhra University, and the University of California at Berkeley. These advanced degrees allow him to meet the responsibilities given to him by TestsForge, where he participates in software development. Before arriving at his current job, Brandon Schwalm held positions at Cisco Systems Inc., Opsol Integrators Inc., and Sprint Nextel. These companies employed him as a Senior Software Development Engineer, Software Engineer, and Engineering Manager. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 1Y0-992 MetaFrame XP Presentation Server, Feature Release 3: Deployment and Support, 9E0-576 WLANSE, SK0-003 CompTIA Server+, E20-530 Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 3305 Avaya Aura Experience Portal with POM Implementation and Maintenance, 312-50v8 Certified Ethical Hacker v8, 9A0-136 Adobe® LiveCycle® ES2 Core ACE, E20-816 Symmetrix Solutions Expert Exam for Technology Architects, HP0-S32 HP BladeSystem Networking, JN0-541 IDP, Associate (JNCIA-IDP), JN0-311 WX, Associate (JNCIA-WX), 646-223 Unified Communications Express AM and 642-270 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Networking Solutions. Brandon Schwalm also creates the website of ncfisheries. The North Carolina Division of Marine Fisheries looks forward to serving the public by ensuring sustainable fisheries and habitats. Brandon Schwalm has been working with them to develop their informational website, which can be found at ncfisheries. This site will serve as the main portal, providing information to the public about recreational and commercial fishing, news and updates pertaining to North Carolina fishing, and important licensure information. The fishing enthusiast will also find reports detailing habitat protection, stocking status, educational resources, and rules and regulations that ensure safety and protection for all. Be sure to check this site prior to your next North Carolina fishing adventure.
1. About the webpage of stocks/summerflounder.htm: If you are fishing for Summer Flounder, you will want to be sure to check the stock status of this variety of fish. Brandon Schwalm has designed a Summer Flounder webpage that details past stock status, fisheries management plans, harvest season, and information about its habitat.
2. About the webpage of stocks/reddrum.htm: Fishing enthusiasts who are pursuing Red Drum fish should check Brandon Schwalm’s Red Drum web page for information about conditions related to this specific variety of fish. Stock status, harvest season, and current regulations can be found in this section.
3. About the webpage of procs/index2k8.html: Brandon Schwalm has also created a proclamation web page for 2008 that is available as an archived page. Check out this page to view polluted area proclamations for 2008 and visit the updated site for current proclamation information.
4. About the webpage of procs/index2k7.html: The Department of Fisheries wants visitors to be aware of past fishing areas that have been closed due to pollution. For this purpose, Brandon Schwalm has created a proclamations webpage for 2007, which indicates areas that have been closed due to pollution during that year. Visit the links on the page for various maps and announcements of specific locations in North Carolina that are affected.
5. About the webpage of paprocs/index2009-2010.html: The Department of Fisheries website provides information and updates regarding specific areas of North Carolina which are declared to be polluted. Brandon Schwalm has designed a polluted area proclamations page that provides updates on fishing areas that are deemed to be open for fishing or closed due to pollution. This page also contains historical information from 2009-2010 with updates available on the current website.
6. About the webpage of stocks/stripedmullet.htm: The North Carolina Department of Fisheries website features the Striped Mullet webpage that Brandon Schwalm created to provide information about this variety of fish. Please visit this page to view recent status of related to stocking, harvest season, and other basic information that will be useful when fishing for Striped Mullet.
7. About the webpage of stocks/atlanticmenhaden.htm: Brandon Schwalm’s Atlantic Menhaden page discusses the 2009 statistics surrounding this variety of fish. This section offers more information about the stock status, harvest season, and regulations that were in effect at that time. Of course, visitors are encouraged to check the updated site for current status information.