Ashley Mason-Maxwell - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
In a career that has lasted for more than 15 years, Ashley Mason-Maxwell has gained significant experience in the details of designing software. These details include designing, developing, and testing software and these are tasks that Ashley Mason-Maxwell participates as a Software Developer for TestsForge. Previously, Ashley Mason-Maxwell has used her skill in positions as a Systems II Engineer, Project Manager, and Solutions Architect. Prior to her current employment, Ashley Mason-Maxwell worked for Motorola, Cisco Systems, and Oracle India Pvt Ltd. She holds degrees from Chadwick University and Visweswaraiah Technological University. She is currently a developer for the following certification exam: 1Y0-A18 Basic Administration for Citrix XenApp 6, 646-206 Cisco Sales Expert, HP0-760 NonStop Kernel Advanced (Level 2), JN0-303 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-M), HP0-M55 ArcSight ESM Administrator, HP2-H25 Selling HP Personal Systems, HP0-768 NonStop Transaction Management Facility (TMF), 640-460 Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications, JN0-643 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT), HP2-N27 Functional Testing/QTP 11 ASE Upgrade, 350-001 CCIE Routing and Switching Written, HP0-D21 Implementing HP0-D21 HP Matrix Operating Environment, 220-603 Remote Support Tech designation pathway and JN0-202 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-M). Ashley Mason-Maxwell created the RealaReal website with one idea in mind; putting a ton of information in one easily accessible place for his viewers. Augmented Reality is forever growing and Ashley Mason-Maxwell is trying to keep the news flowing and current on this site. This is the place where visitors can learn about things like; an apartment app that allows tenants a view of apartments to save time going to those that aren’t suited to them, add 3D features to your birthday with an Augmented Reality app, or have an audiovisual experience using the LEAP motion. Augmented Reality even has an app for decorating your home and Ashley Mason-Maxwell has all the info on the site.
1. About the webpage of mts-visionar-science-festival-belgrade: Science is interesting and Augmented can make it more interesting so Ashley Mason-Maxwell created the mt:s/Vision:AR – Science Festival Belgrade to prove it. AR had an installation focusing on the idea of education made fun. They produced a giant book containing many of the basic school subjects but added an AR twist to it. The walls were lined with symbols which visitors could take of picture of with their phone and get a detailed meaning of the symbol.
2. About the webpage of impulse-augmented-reality: Ashley Mason-Maxwell created the Impulse Augmented Reality page to show that advertising can be made fun when it is interactive. In Buenos Aires, Argentina Impulse provided a LED screen larger than 4 meters that allowed women in the participating mall to interact with the screen characters. While creating their own commercial participants could video and take pictures of their experience. Many women in attendance were given free tokens of appreciation.
3. About the webpage of next-generation-augmented-reality-t-shirts: Ashley Mason-Maxwell couldn’t believe the new technology that Augmented Reality developed so he created the Next Generation: Augmented Reality T-Shirts page. This is an actual 3D interactive Dragon t-shirt. It actually has controls that allow the wearer to make the dragon do certain actions working with your phone. On the site find a video that shows how it works and what it will do.
4. About the webpage of dollardance-very-fun-augmented-reality-app: Ashley Mason-Maxwell knows that guys like a dancing girl so; he created the DollarDance – A Very Fun Augmented Reality App page. Each customer gets their first dancer for free and can purchase others as they go. Just take a picture of a paper bill and your own private dancer will dance for you. If you don’t have any paper money the app will work with other objects. This app allows clients to have their own dancer with the for entertainment purposes at any time.
5. About the webpage of manifest-ar-symposium-event: Ashley Mason-Maxwell created the Manifest: AR Symposium – Event page by starting with a post from Kiran Voleti. The Manifest AR event will have focus on the relationships between art, technology, and exhibition series; this will be the second in the history of Gallery 31’s Manifest series. The event will be held at the Frances and Armand Hammer Auditorium Corcoran Gallery of Art College + Design. During the afternoon guest can enjoy talks with artists discussing their work and a reception will follow the event.