Arturo Rodriguez - TestsForge Expert Profile
The following technologies are among Arturo Rodriguez's areas of expertise: DCN Planning, Ethernet, EoSDH, SDH, Linux, and Cisco Router and Switch. These are skills that Arturo Rodriguez developed at the National Institute of Technology in Kurukshetra while pursuing his education. Although he began by specializing in telecommunications concepts, Arturo Rodriguez's current employment is in software development at TestsForge. Previously, he has worked as a Programmer Analyst and a Software Engineer at Cisco Systems and Fibcom India Ltd. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: HP2-T17 Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers, HP0-T01 HP Performance Insight v5.x Software, E20-533 Network Storage - NS Specialist, HP0-Y21 ProCurve Core Competencies, 648-385 Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers, 350-030 CCIE Voice written, 650-752 Advanced IP NGN Architecture Sales (PANGN), HP2-T14 Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL Servers, 1D0-420 CIW Site Designer, 200-001 Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, 1D0-442 CIW Enterprise Specialist, HP0-A25 NonStop SQL/MX and 3101 Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging - Embedded Maintenance and Troubleshooting. Arturo Rodriguez also creates the website of internetserviceproviders. Ever thought about the vast number of cable providers or internet providers? Arturo Rodriguez did and he has created the website internetserviceproviders to help possible customers sift through the plethora of them. He even programmed in a zip code search that can find you the best deal in your location. There are so many ways to get internet now that Arturo Rodriguez has included links for DSL, satellite, cable, and mobile providers. You don’t have to sign up for anything you can just cruise the site looking for answers to your questions. Arturo Rodriguez wants his viewers to be fully informed about providers so that they can make the decision for internet that best suits their every need. The internet business is full of people making promises that they may not deliver on so, take advantage of Arturo Rodriguez’s site and get informed; it could save you big in the long run.
1. About the webpage 2011/8-reasons-why-pirating-hurts-everyone/: Being a builder of websites and web pages Arturo Rodriguez understands the importance of cutting out pirating and wanted to share the top reasons not to pirate products from the web. He created the page 8 Reasons Why Pirating Hurts Everyone. Too many people think that pirating is a victimless thing and after visiting this page they will see that it is far from victimless.
2. About the webpage 2012/10-things-i-can-legally-share-on-the-web/: Following the laws as to what information can and cannot be shared on the internet is sometimes a touchy situation. Arturo Rodriguez has taken the time to put together the page 10 Things I can Legally Share on the Web to help with some of the confusion. Better safe than sorry is a good motto to follow when uploading information to the web so; visit the page and get the facts first.
3. About the webpage 2012/5-ways-to-poke-someone-without-touching-them/: Arturo Rodriguez understands that sometimes it is difficult to get someone’s attention without giving them a little jab or poke so he created the page 5 Ways to POKE Someone without Touching Them. Some of these ideas may be old hat to some visitors but, there are some that might be new to others. Arturo Rodriguez also included some links to articles and ideas closely related to the internet poking visit the page and get to poking.
4. About the webpage 2013/internet-in-a-day/: “The Internet in a Day” page that Arturo Rodriguez has put together is simply amazing. The facts that he has supplied for what actually takes place on the internet in just one day is off the charts. To think about the numbers posted on the page is mind boggling. One such example would be that approximately 172 million people visit Facebook on a daily basis. You will have to visit the page to learn more.
5. About the webpage 2013/internet-users/: Arturo Rodriguez did a great job putting together the page Internet Users. He supplies a mountain of information that most of us probably didn’t have a clue about. For example he explained that since 2006 the number of internet users has nearly doubled. He also shows statistics that explain that by 2017 60% of new users will hail from mostly developing countries. There is even a section on all the wearable gear for internet access available or soon to be available.
6. About the webpage 2011/10-complaints-about-comcast-internet-service/: Some companies just don’t have a very good reputation and sometimes they need to be called out to make potential customers aware before they dive in. Arturo Rodriguez has take one such company and created a page titled 10 Complaints About Comcast Internet Service. Finding numerous complaints on the top three sites for customers to vent Arturo Rodriguez has narrowed it down to the top 10 must reads.
7. About the webpage 2012/10-technical-terms-that-sound-dirty/: 10 Technical Terms that Sound Dirty was just a fun page for Arturo Rodriguez to put together. There are a lot of serious situation in the world and in our lives; so Arturo Rodriguez thought sometimes you just need to smile or laugh. Visiting this page will put a smile on your face and you can visit related links to keep on smiling and let yourself relax for a while.