Antoni huggins - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Coming to TestsForge with more than 20 years of experience in computer software development, Antoni huggins is able to fulfill the responsibilities that TestsForge requires of their software development staff. Before arriving at the company, Antoni huggins proved his abilities in technical leadership, product strategy, and the development of virtual infrastructure. These skills were initially obtained at Santa Clara University and the University of California at Berkeley. Upon obtaining his degree, Antoni huggins worked for VMware and Alcatel-Lucent as a Software Engineer. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: E20-455 Content Management Web Application Programming, 1D0-51B CIW Site Development Associate, 3101 Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging - Embedded Maintenance and Troubleshooting, HP2-K26 Supporting and Servicing HP StoreOnce Solutions, 646-301 VPNS, E20-616 Symmetrix Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 7003 Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura® Implementation, HP2-B85 HP Imaging and Printing Sales Fundamentals, 132-S-708-1 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, E20-120 Content Management Foundations, QQ0-401 SDI-Service Desk Foundation Qualification, 642-437 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS, 1Y0-A09 Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0, E20-814 Symmetrix Solutions Expert Exam for Storage Administrators, 642-742 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN). Antoni huggins also creates the website of meadowcroftmuseum. The Senator John Heinz - History Center website previews the experience of visiting the Pennsylvania-based museum which details Pittsburg history. This institution is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution. The 275,000 square foot museum is a six-floor long experience, featuring a number of exhibitions, including a museum within a museum, known as the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum. There is also a library and archive center for scholastic research. The interactive element of the museum is the most interesting aspect, as you “get into the game” by using machines and simulations, watch a two-story theatre screen, and ride powerboats, among many other hands-on features. This is not merely a museum of culture but a museum that lets you experience local history as vividly as it happened. Antoni huggins’s user experience for the website is easy, quick and organized, giving users access to visiting information, field trips, artifact donations, educational resources and membership opportunities.
1. About the webpage uploads/Media/7_3.VendorList2009.doc: Antoni huggins’s vendor list for the Meadowcroft Museum and Historical Center features the entertainers and vendors that have organized events to be held at the History Center. This way, other potential clients can see how the process works. Vendors include audio-visual companies, entertainment novelties and photographers.
2. About the webpage meadowcroft.aspx: The Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Historic Village is another part of the area you must see. The historical significance is rich, given the fact that it was the earliest North American settlement of man. Antoni huggins’s site shows the special quality that the Meadowcroft area has to offer with its combination of tourist spots and natural beauty.
3. About the webpage historyCenter.aspx: The History Center description page by Antoni huggins seeks to explain the history of the center, standing high at six stories, as well as the relationship it has to the Smithsonian Institution. The page presents compelling stories from American history in an interactive setting.
4. About the webpage facilityRental.aspx: The Facility Rental page explains the process of renting event rooms within the History Center, usually for large gatherings like wedding receptions, trade shows or other meetings. As Antoni huggins’s site explains, the Center has a working arrangement with Common Plea Catering taking care of catering and linens.
5. About the webpage organization.aspx: Antoni huggins’s organizational page for the Meadowcroft Museum shows how the organization has evolved over time and some specifics about the center itself, including its dimensions at 370,000 square feet. This interactive History Center is conveniently located and with multiple interactive exhibits.