Alec Dome - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Alec Dome's employment at TestsForge, where he works in computer software development, is the latest position in a career that has lasted for more than 15 years. In that time, Alec Dome has worked as a Technical Marketing Engineer, Solutions Architect, and Principal of Cloud Services for Cisco Systems, Zazu Networks, and Juniper Networks. He obtained his degrees from both the People's Education Society Institute of Technology and the Ohio State University. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: JN0-330 Enhanced Services, Specialist(JNCIS-ES), HP0-M52 HP BSM Operations Manager on UNIX and Linux 9.x Software, HP2-H22 Sales Essentials of HP Digital Signage Solutions, 646-391 LCSE, HP2-K31 Technical Introduction to the HP Storage SMB Portfolio, JN0-370 QFabric, Specialist (JNCIS-QF), HP2-Z20 Introduction to HP TippingPoint Security Products, 1D0-425 CIW E-Commerce Designer, E20-855 Storage Area Network (SAN) Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 640-692 Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices, 9A0-154 Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, 9E0-558 CSIDS, 9E0-572 IDSPM, 9A0-156 Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Form Developer ACE, HP0-093 HP-UX High Availability, 6102 Avaya Virtual Services Platform 9000 Implementation. Alec Dome also creates the website of egyptianaaa. The Egyptian Area Agency on Aging is an organization that is committed to assisting senior adults and aging veterans in Southern Illinois in maintaining their independence throughout the aging process. Their website, located at egyptianaaa.org, was created by Alec Dome to serve as a hub of helpful links to community resources in thirteen Southern Illinois counties. Links to aging services, medicare and social security information, senior citizens centers, veterans programs and more can be accessed through this user-friendly website. If you or your loved ones are in need of assistance, please visit the website or contact Egyptian Area Agency on Aging with your questions and concerns.
1. About the webpage of Medicare_Part_D.html: For many seniors, prescription drugs are an important reality in their Medicare plans. Alec Dome’s Medicare Prescription Drug Plans webpage simply explains some of the key points of dealing with prescription drugs as it pertains to Medicare.
2. About the webpage of MedicareFraud.html: Unfortunately, Medicare is often the target of fraud. One way to combat fraud is to be knowledgeable about how it occurs and how to recognize it. Alec Dome’s Medicare Fraud webpage explains what you can do to help fight Medicare fraud and abuse.
3. About the webpage of LessonsLostWeddingRings.html: Alec Dome’s Lost Wedding Rings page tells the story of one couple’s response when the husband lost his wedding ring after over two decades of marriage. This heart-warming story is a reminder of the wedding ring’s symbolism of an unbroken bond between a man and woman’s marriage.
4. About the webpage of VeteranPrograms.html: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs works with over one million proud veterans who reside in the state. Alec Dome’s Veterans Programs page serves to inform veterans of the benefits they have access to including educational opportunities, burial benefits, and employment preferences.
5. About the webpage of MedicareLinks.html: Because Medicare information becomes updated frequently, it’s important to stay current with the changes that often occur. For this reason, Alec Dome created a Medicare Links page that keeps up with all the latest news and updates on Medicare with helpful links to websites and special reports as they become available.
6. About the webpage of MedicareWelcome.pdf: Visit Alec Dome’s Medicare page to learn all the basics about the Medicare program. This page will provide helpful information regarding some important decisions that you will need to make as you consider your health care needs.
7. About the webpage of SSA_Red_Book_for_Disabled_Workers_SSDI_SSI.pdf: Alec Dome has created a page that contains a PDF copy of the 2012 Social Security Administration Red Book. This document is a summary guide to employment supports for people who have disabilities that fall under the Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income programs.
8. About the webpage of HealthACA.html: The Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare, has been a source of confusion for many with the vast amount of information that accompanies this plan. Alec Dome is offering some help with his Affordable Care Act webpage that breaks down the key points of the ACA by providing the basic principles that seniors and veterans need to be aware of as they consider this option.