Another part of the entire picture that is wireless networks has to do with wireless voice communication networks. There are many protocols and definitions and integrations that need to be taken into account and properly performed for that wireless voice network to function as it is designed to. This is what the 642-742 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks certification exam covers. It is the participant's abilities pertaining to integration of VoWLAN services within and into the existing WLAN and implementation of high-bandwidth application, MPLS and QoS into a pre-existing wireless network that is focused upon. Proving that they know what they are doing in these areas leads to certification.
Among the topics covered deals first and foremost with the specifics of designing/description of the architecture of the voice over wireless network.
1. What components and standards apply when describing and designing this type of network?
2. What are the specified requirements for what particular speed and what does the client require of this network?
3. How is the VoWLAN configured, implemented and what troubleshooting requirements are there?
4. What is involved in the implementation of QoS for these wireless applications?
5. What is involved in the implementation of multicast over a wireless network? What implications are involved in 802.11; what specific configuration works best and how is troubleshooting done in this area?
There Are No Better Study Guides Than Right Here
I have to have a great study guide, or I will have to chance of passing a test. It is why when I was told that I needed to take the Cisco 642-742: Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN), I knew exactly where I was going to go so I could get the help I needed. Sure enough, I found a great study guide right on TestsForge. To date, I have not found a better study guide out there. The information I need is spelled out for me every time. All I have to do is study the guide and I am sure that I will be able to pass the test. I passed this test the first time I took it and I am enjoying the benefits from it.
- From Joe Adams
Nothing but the best for my team
I own a small business and rely on my team for my livelihood and reputation in the field. I know firsthand that TestsForge works because I have taken many certification courses myself. That's why I insist that my employees use TestsForge exclusively for their training. I pay for it myself because I know the value of having a highly trained support staff and knowing that the results are guaranteed. I don't worry about my team having to take the Cisco 642-742: Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN) tests over and over, once is sufficient. I've never had to use the money back guarantee and I don't suspect I will ever have to.
- From Barry Koch