If there is one thing that is certain when the topic of conducting wireless site surveys for the placement of any wireless technology is approached it is that it sometimes takes a certain type of person to complete. The aforementioned comment refers to the candidate's abilities with and knowledge of setting about planning and actually doing the aforementioned wireless site survey. Many people tend to think that it is a simple matter to accomplish; yet it actually is not as simple or as uncomplicated as it appears to be. For this and many other reasons the 642-732 CUWSS Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey certification exam was created.
Participants that are taking 642-732 will be tested on their knowledge in many areas related specifically to this particular task.
1. Identification of the requirements that each customer has for this RF network is addressed first and foremost.
2. What specifically does that particular customer need, want and require from the proposed RF network?
3. What is the particular floor plan and layout of the facility in question and what problems might arise based upon that floor plan?
4. What specific devices does the customer want/need and where are there going to be potential regulatory problems (in relation to specific country codes)?
5. Identification of fire and safety codes and hazards that are on that site and any pre-existing network infrastructure.
6. What specifics are taken into account during the planning for and conducting of the actual site survey?
The Study Guide from TestsForge is Awesome
I was hoping that I was done taking tests when I got into my actual career. What I discovered was that while I was done taking classes and the tests associated with them, that I would be able to get more from my work if I was able to take the professional tests that are available. This includes taking the Cisco 642-732: Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey. In order to prepare for the test, I started seeking advice on how to prepare for the test. One of the recommendations I received over and over again was to go to TestsForge to get a study guide. I must say that I was highly impressed with the study guide I received and I felt good when taking the test.
- From Jonniece Priester
Study Guides I Can Actually Use
Studying for a test was something I was always serious about throughout my school career. I would gather up all of my notes from the class and get completely organized as to what I was going to study and what was going to be relevant to the test. Unfortunately, when it came to taking the Cisco 642-732: Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey, I did not have a pile of notes taken in the class because there was no class leading up to the test. This is why I started looking into the study guides on TestsForge. The guides were easy to understand and as organized as the notes I took while I was in school. The test gave me no trouble and I know exactly where I am going for my next test.
- From Kim Montondo